Von's storys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Von's storys

Post  Vonhunter on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 am

Stories of Twebbies:

Panter2 the Leader:
When our panter roars the mobs falls down to the ground in fear.
No one exept our leader has that effect on the mobs and bosses of Atlantica.
She is our belloved leader and we follow her orders when needed to.
When Panters happy the sun is shining.
When Panters sad darkness covers the land.
You are the best leader i have ever known in any game, keep it up. :-D

Geintje the king:
Geintje also known as joker is the CO (commanding officer) of twebbes and never lets me down. :-D
Whenever im sad i pm him and me cheers me up to my normal self.
He helps me when im in need and supports me whit his knowledge when i need some advice.
Gein you are like an extra brother for me. :-)

Madmaxx the madman:
Some people may call him mad but he is one of my oldest friends whitin the guild.
Madmaxx is a great warrior and whit his sword and shield he slays monsters like there is no tommorow.
Mad the ind conqurer wanna slay some mobs? >:-)

Dutchsinner the power of the saw:
Dutch you could defeat whole of troy if you only shoudl think of it.
There is almost noone that has helped me more in ind dungeons and tbs. :-)

Smifer the brother:
There is a so many times that i havent been able to decide what to do and Smifer has alweys been there to help me no matter how silly it was.
Smifer guides me through the darkness in a way noone else can and i thank you for helping me all the time. :-P

VeraI the money maker:

Vera knows her way around money and whenever i need to know something about market she is there to point me in the right direction so i wont get ripped off and lose all my money.
Thx vera for showing me the path of moneymaking in Atlantica. :-)

Thank you all for being the best people and guildys i could ever want! :-D

Action story.

The sun is rising across the land of Amsterdam.
The monsters of the world begins to crawl to the city gates.
There at the gates the brave warriors of Amsterdam stands as the only capabel defenders of its population, they are known as Twebbies.

The onslaught of monsters hit the defenders whit all theyr might but the defenders stod theyr ground.
Vonhunt3r whit his axe he sweept through the monsters.
Panter, peewee and madmaxx slices the monsters one by one whit no trouble what so ever.
Dutchsinner spining through the monsters like they was air whit his power saw.
Geintje, VamPage and Ketarusake up on the wall whit theyr guns taking down the flying monsters coming to aid the onslaught.
VeraI and JetStreamJam playing theyr music to debuff the mobs so theyr not able to hit us as hard.
LiaBoo using her cannon to lay down artillery support for the melee wariors below.

The onslaught was defeated, for this time.
The People of amsterdam celebrated the warriors of Twebbies for theyr unbreakable cooperation of fighting.

But there is a rumor that this was only a small part of a bigger onslaugh to come.

And so the darkness falls over the land as the night takes over where the sun left off.
But as long as twebbies keeps fighting, there will alweys be a tomorrow to see.

Part 2:

During the celebration of theyr victory the next onslaught was coming but this time during night time and silent as a tiny wind they sweept over the land towards Amsterdam.

Was a hell of a fight we but up whit, Muhahahahah. laughs Madmaxx.
Yeah, they never stood a chance for our power. Replys to Madmaxx.
Hey Geintje nice shoting from that wall i wasent sure how i was supposed to kill those flyers. Looing over to gein.
Was fun seeing them drop down to the ground whit bullet holes all through them. says Geintje.
Can you 3 stop talking for 1 secound and just enjoy the feast? says Panter and peewee at the same time whit smiles on theyr lips.
Ok, ok relax aint like we are in a hurry. replies Madmaxx
VeraI and JetStreamJam playing on theyr guitars to make some music over all the talking.
Dutchsinner your enjoying your steak? asks Geintje.
He looks up from his eating and whit a mouth full.
Yeah, its perfect.
Liaboo polishing her cannon at one end of the room whit VamPage and Ketarusake
talking in Dutch at the next table.
Hey Smifer, my brother, thx for helping us out there. *smiles*.
No problem, its my job after all *teasing smile*.
Yeah thx Smifer. *madmaxx heads to get some more wine*.

The talking carried on and after a whille i had to leave.
Its getting late i think ill go to sleep.
Ok just dont get lost *teasing by Smifer.*
I start walking through the streets of Amsterdam and deside to walk up the wall to take a better look at this city we just defended.
Walking up the staircase to the wall surronding the city i saw how the party was still ongoing in the plaza.
Looking out on the field around the gate and see the monsters had disapeared got me confussed but was to tired to care about it at the moment.
I went down the same staircase i came up whit and went to the hotel we had been given to stay in.
I took of my heavy armor and sleept nearly instantly when i lay down in the bed.

*slams my door open* Von what the hell are you asleep for there is more monsters at the gates! Smifer.
*still sleepy, sitting up in the bed* What?
*shakes me awake* get yourself armored up!
*Hurrys to take on my armor whille smifer hands me my axe afterwards*
Ok where are they? vonhunt3r.
Theyr everywhere and they are almost through our gate.
Then lets hurry to the gates, we have to keep the civiliance out of harm.
We run through the streets whit people heading the other direction.
When we reach the gates we see as the gates falls to pieces befor our eyes and the horde of evil charges into the city plaza.
Charge!!! you hear panter roar somewhere whitin the bunch of guards standing infront of the broken gate.
And so the fight was on again.
I ran into the crowd to help them and smifer began casting one of his spells.
Glad you could join us. says Dutchsinner whille charging into a group of monsters.
Yeah sry im late was enjoying a break for once. Vonhunt3r.
Less talking more killing! shouts Madmaxx as he slices a monster in 2, Muhahahaha.
Your right lets do this, LEEROY! and whit that i charged in after Dutch.
As the fight went on we lost some of the guard that Smifer couldent keep up healing but we of Twebbies stod strong.
Where the hell is the fire support?! taking a quick look around trying to spot gein or vamp.
Ready, Aim, FIRE! and a split secound after a hail of bullets went into the monsters from Gein, Ketas and vamps guns following a bombardment from Liaboo’s cannon.
Finnaly you guys showed up *happy face*. Me shouting over to them.
Well excuse us for not wanting to shot and hit your big head. *Razz* teasing from vamp.
HaHa just keep shoting there is lot of them left.
The monsters seamed to start to thin out in numbers and we could sense victory is near.
*turning around to the others* we got this!
Von look out! Shouths Panter.
*But befor i could react a boss had hit me in the back and sent me flying across the plaza*.
Von noooo! Madmaxx stoping his killing for 1 secound.
Smifer run over there and heal him we will take care of this beast. Gein saying to Smifer as he aims for the bosses head.
Smifer runs over to me and uses his ”Blessing of life” to mend my wound in my back.
That freaking hurt! shouting as im coming back to consciousness.
Oh stop your whining and get back in there.
As i feel the pain is slowely going awey i realise there is a rage building inside of me, The ”Warrior’s rage”.
*Stands up and turns around towards the boss* Time for you to face Justice!
Same old von *Razz*.
I charges across the plaza whitout feeling any pain anymore, the rage inside me has overwelmed my other emotions.

I aimed for the legs of the beast to knock it down whille madmaxx, panter and peewee uses theyr ”chaos edge” magic on the other legs.
The Beast didint turn fast enough to attack anyone of usand fell down on its back.
Dutch and Smifer do it now!
Dutch did his ”Chainsaw blade” magic while Smifer used his ”Evansecent Scud” spell.
There was nothing left of the beast then a pile of bones and ashe.
Now my rage had been used and the pain came back as i fainted and fell down to the street tiles.

*waking up seeing my fellow guildmates looking down on me* uhhh hello, what happend?
You was more injured then we thought and after we slayed the boss you just fainted. saying Geintje as he has a worried smile on his lips.
Oh okej, i am okej now right?
Yeah smifer did a very good job patching you up. says Panter
Thx bro *weak smile*.
Lol no problem, you not supposed to die yet *teasing smile*.
*and whit knowing i have all my guild mates around me and looking after me i went back to resting as they exited the room*
Are you sure he is fully healed? Madmaxx whit a smile knowing im not unconsciousness anymore.
Well as much as i can do now he is, we will just have to wait and see. saying Smifer as he closes the door to my room.

Expetision time!: :-D

Me Smifer, Gein and Dutchsinner is on an expetision mission in an far awey city.
I have heard there should be many members of the mafia running around here. Me looking around.
Meyby they are in a cafe having a cop of coffee? saying Smifer whille looking around.
What was we supposed to do here again? Geintje playing oblivius.
We are supposed to get rid of the mafia in here but there isint anyone here. replying Dutchsinner.

As we keep on walking Geintje stops.
What is it?
I think someone is watching us.
Who, where? im starting to look around.
*Gein closes his eyes to be able to focus better*.
Over there in that alley i think. *Geins points to an alley to the left of us.*
Okej ill go take a look. *starts walking over to the alley*
Dont get yourself killed, i may not have mana to heal you *Smifer shouts after me to tease me*
Yeah, yeah what ever.
As i come closer to the alley i hear a woman crying, my instinct take over and i rush into the alley right into a bunch of guns pointing at me.
Okej i think ill head back out.
The people holding the guns all got a big smile on theyr faces.
I tried to back off but they aimed now at my face instead of my body.
What is taking him so long? Smifer starts walking over to the alley too.
Geez is the alley that scary he has to faint there to? *Geintje having a teasing smile on his face*.
As they start walking they see me runnign out of the alley whit bullets flying out of it also.
I think i found the mafia! *me hiding behind a pile of boxes to drink a potion.*
Fine becouse our ”tank” von cant do his job then i guess we will have to take care of this one. *Smifer looking over to dutch and gein and makes a sign towards the alley.*
They both nods and Geintje gets into a posisition so he have a clear shot into the alley.
Whenever you are ready Geintje.
*Gein takes aim to the mafia captain in the middle of the small crowd and takes the shot.*
When he shot there came lightning down from the sky and knocked them all down.
Those ”Lightning bullets” of yours are trully effective. says me whit astonishing over the effectivity of the bullets.
Stop stating the obvious and kill them whille they are down. replys gein as he aims for another shot.
Oh right. Charge!
We run in and kill most of them befor they even could get up from the lightning effect.
Hey you remember me? says me whit an evil grin on my face, after that i swings my axe and slices him in two.
You dont have to talk to them just kill them, oh and get out of the freaking alley! Gein taking an aim at the street behind us.
Huh what you meen get out of the alley? Dutch seeing gein has changed direction of fire hurrys out there to see the mafia backup is coming around the corner.
Von finish of in here, Smifer get your Evansecent Scud ready! Gein giving orders over the gun shots at him.
Ok smifer go i got this.
*Smifer walks out of the alley and places him self behind the boxes i took a drink behind to have time to charge his spell.*
Dutch waiting untill the mafia was close enough for him to begin slicing them and Smifer got his spell rdy.
I finished of in the alley those who was not dead and went out to witness 3/4 of the backup to the mafia desingrating into ashe from the Evansecent Scud.
That spell is really over powered *making an teasing smile towards smifer*.
Im working on my Flame blow just you wait and see how powerfull that is *Smifer making an teasing smile back.*
We finished of the rest of the foes and i remembered i had heard a woman cry in the alley.
Hey when i ran into that alley the first time i heard a woman cry thats why i just ran in there.
Hero instinct taking over? grins dutch
Something like that, yeah. grins back.
So lets go and ”save” your woman in need. laughs Smifer as he enters the alley.
Hey dont go in there alone! i hurry over to him and go in front of him.
So now when there is not any enemies around you are brave and tanky? *gein follows after.*
Haha just get in here *starts to get sick of all the teasing*
Ok, ok dont get grumpy now. *Dutch going in last of us into the alley, smiling.*

As we enter the alley night was starting to fall.
Lets do this quickly and try to find somewhere safe to rest for the night. Says geintje as he notice the night is coming.*
Are you seriosly thinking we should stay here whit this many mafia members running around? Dutch loking around whit his power saw ready just in case.
Well if we keep a low profile here on there should not be any problem. me keep on looking for the woman who cried.
There is not anything here we should head back and find somewhere we can defend, if we are really staying here. Smifer starts heading out of the alley.
Wait, you guys hear that? Dutch go to a door to his right.
No what you meen? I walks over to the door as well.
You two is just starting to get paranoid, im whit Smifer there is’int anything here. Gein starts walking to smifer.
I see a window and steps up on a dumpster to see whats inside.
*low voice almost a whisper* Hey there is three people in there
*Dutch whispers back* friend or foe?
Cant tell its to dark in there.
Well there is only one way to find out *Geintje kicks in the door* Freez you bastards!
We could only se the figures of them so i tried to find a candle or something to give light.
Aha here we go *found a lamp and some matches*
I lit up the lamp and the light filled the room.
Dutch is that you? random man
Huh, who are you? dutch being confused by the question.
Dutch its me your best friend from school! *The man gets a big smile on his lips*.
Oh right that is you, why are you in a city like this?
Long story, wow you look...armored up *the man looks Dutch up and down*
Well yeah im a warrior now so im supposed to have armor *teasing smile*
And these are your mercs to protect you?
Hey we are not mercs, we are his friends! *Gets a litle anoyed but lets it go*
Ok no need to get angry.
Umm not to interfeer whit two friends getting back together but can we stay here for the night? *Smifer looking out the door that has been kicked in*.
Ofcourse, ofcourse but can one of you fix the door please?*the man makes a motion towards the door on the ground*.
Yeah we can fix that *Gein and me lifts up the door and put it back into the doorway.

The night went on as we stayed in Dutchs old friends home, I took a rest same as Smifer while Gein cleaned his officer’s shotgun and dutch catched up on the long story of how his friend was in this city.
After we had our sleep we desided that we could not take on a town full of mafia members so we headed back to Amsterdam.

The road of vonhunt3r:

I started of into the guild fighting of the evil being of Shogun castle of death.
My mercenarys and i faught of the undead horde of ninjas and fallen warriors of the samurajs.
It was then that i decided to search for a guild that was not dead as the one i had left some days ago.
I looked through the applications that guilds from all over the world had put up to draw new members to theyr guild.
I got stuck on a perticullar application whit the guild name of Twebbies had put up.
I had a talk to the guild leader Panter and i sayd id like to join the guild.
Now i was a ”nobody” again in a bunch of people.
They days went on as i keept on killing the evils of the world whit the help of my new guildmates and getting more and more known in the guild.
I started to gain more and more power as my mercs and I became stronger and stronger.
I cleaned up shogun and headed of to the fiery vulcano outside of moskow.
Hey von what did that man say about raptors? My swordman geting his stuff ready.
Yeah there have came raptors out of the vulcano and have start killing people.
And we are supposed to slay them all?
Well atleast kill as many so they dont attack anymore people around the vulcano.
We went in and some got suprised to see that there was dinosaurs there to face us.
We faught through the dinosaurs, basiliskes, goblins, skeleton ghosts and giants.
Geez how many are there actually of these things? *My mercenarys catching theyr breaths and so am i*.
There is not many more *inhales the air that is flled whit ashe* we need to kill, *exhales* just some dragons in the next part. says i as im breathing heavly.
What dragons?! My gunner and monk saying at the same time.
This is one wierd world we are living in. My beast tamer as she is pating her tiger.
As we slay the last of the dragons to deminish their numbers greatly we needed to kill theyr leader.
Ok you all ready? *we all standing outside of the gate of salamanders lair*.
As ready as we will be.
Ok then lets do this.
The fight began as expected, we slay the monsters the boss had whit him and after that we focused on killing him.
As we exit the vulcano exhaused but victorius we get directed to the town of oslo to help them at the tree Yggadrasil.

When we entered Yggadrasil there was so quiet at the moment it was almost suffocating.
*in a whisper* there is to quiet in here.
*Whispers back* yeah where are the trolls we are supposed to kill?
I fell evil near by. *My exo taking a step fordward*.
No dont! *the gunner spoted the trolls in a ridge.
But the exo was already in range of the trolls and they started the bombardment on him.
Swordman, exo and Bt charge up there!
Arty and gunner start shoting, witch start using your meteors.
Shaman and monk make sure we dont die.
Now lets slay some trolls.
With much hardshit we managed to slay the trolls and move on further up the tree.
We killed the gnomes, crocodiles and valkyries guarding the 3 last bosses.
Shortly after we limped out but yet again we was victorius.
Thank you brave warriors for helping us and the people of Oslo but now the tribe gathered around the Frezen adlivium on greenland need your assist.
Do this ever end? *the mercs picking up theyr stuff*.
When the world is rid of the evil being of the world we can finnaly rest.
And whit those words from the exo named after Smifer we traveled to greenland.

Girl power! Part 1:

While Me, Dutch, Smifer and Gein was fighting the mafia, Panter, Peewee and VeraI is having theyr own adventure in Frozen adlivium.
- The tribe here must really like the cold weather here *Vera shivers for a moment by the cold weather*.
Yeah good thing we have warm cloths under these armor. Panter smiling thx to her warmth.
They enter the adlivium and looks around for foes.
Umm there is not anything here just snow and ice. Peewee looking around.
Dont be foolish there has to be something here. Vera tuning her guitar whille trying to see what could be hiding.
Did you two see that? Panter staring at a shunk of ice.
See what a snowboll?, haha vera laughs as she finnishes to tune the guitar.
*Panter makes a snowboll and throws it over on the chunk of ice*
The chunk starts standing up same as a bunch of other ice blocks.
I think we found the enemies!
How are we supposed to fight ice? says Vera as she is trying to think on where to use her ”Ravanging melody”.
Vera aim for the middle whit your melody, peewee and me will use our flaming swords.
Ok sounds like a plan.
Veras magic weakened the armor of the ice golems whille Panter and Peewee used theyr flaming swords on the golems so they melted one by one.
Wow that was easier then i had expected.
Yeah we are a great team together *Panter smiles*.
Next on the list is lizards, or? Peewee start walking towards the next area.
Yes, Lizardmen uses theyr spears as weapon. Says vera as she follows after Peewee.
Ok, so we will have to dodge the spears to then be able to strike them whit our swords. concludes Panter after starting to walk also.
The lizard men was easyer for the three heroinees to slay becouse they could start of fighting them in a distance whit chaos edge from Peewee and Panter and ravanging melody, requirem from Vera.
These monsters was almost to easy.
Yeah we need to find some more worthy enemies.

They entered the frozen tundra and spoted some people in the distance.
Is’int this place supposed to be cursed or something?
I dont know we arent affected by it anyway.
Meyby those over there are the same *shouts over to them* hey you guys ok?
The altered man and altered native started walking over to them.
Whoh they have scytes coming out of theyr arm! *all three ecually supprised*
What you girls think friend or foe? *vera observing as the altered monsters is coming closer.
Defenly foe, nothing whit gray skin and has a freaking scyte as arm can be friendly!
Then lets start killing!
They sliced them like they was made of powder snow.
Still easy why do the tribe have suchhard time whit these monsters? Says vera looking over the dead bodys.
Guess we are a lot stronger then an entire tribe of people. *Peewee laughs*
Lets keep going there isint many more monster we need to kill to have saved this tribe.

The went through the chimeras whitout any trouble eather but the servants acctually made some ressistance becouse they could attack on range.
Okej we have slayed all these monster but havent seen theyr leader yet. *Panter exhausts*
It’s probely hiding from the moment we steped on this frozen land. *Vera smiling at the though of a boss hiding*.
Just focus on killing it in the heart of adliviun. *Peewee kicks a servants body out of her way.
Yes, mam! Panter and Vera follows after.
When they enter they see Sedna, a machine whit something looking like a human inside.
Intruder alert! comes out from the machine.
You shall torment the people of this land no longer! Shouths Panter and charges at it followed by Vera and Peewee.

They slay Sedna with minor injurys and as they walk out they are celebrated by the tribe as the heroiness they are.

New sheriff in town! :-) Part 1:

The desert surronding Dallas whit the Armandilos walking around and dust runners blowing across the dried plains.
The sun is at its peak when three mysterious strangers enters the streets of Dallas.
Dallas sheriff approches the strangers.
Howdy parters what brings you all to a town like this? says the sheriff as he inspects the three men.
We are in search of some criminals to lock in. says mysterius stranger nr one.
Well now, are you some sort of hero or what?
We are from the guild Tweebies, mayby you have heard about us? replys stranger nr two.
I have heard many people claim that in the past days and they all was killed by the local bandits. the sheriff looking out on the street while talking.
If we take care of the bandit problem will you accept that we are really from twebbies? asks stranger nr three.
Okej, but dont come crying back to me if you get shot.
The three men walks past the sheriff and heads deeper into the small mining town.

Dallas streets lays empty so the three deside to go to the bar that is nearby.
As they enter the bar everyone stares from tables all around the room.
Alweys as welcoming to go somewhere, right Geintje?
Yeah, we have so much reputation now that almost everyone knows who we are now, Madmaxx can you ask a waitress about the crimminals?
Sure should i order anything? Madmaxx starts walking slowely awey.
Ill take a beer, nothing for Smifer, you know how what happens if you drink. *teasing smile*
Hey it only happend once and it was not that bad!
You set your brother on fire becouse you wanted to show a trick whit your spell.
It was only a minor flame, but it was funny seeing his suprised face when his armor started burning. hahaha *laughs Smifer.*
Yeah, the panic to remove the flame was helarious to watch. *Geintje starts laughing to*
You two cant forget that can you? *madmaxx walks away laughing*
It’s to funny to forget so no. *both trying to stop laughing*.
Madmaxx approches the bar.
Hey there, ill take two beers and one water.
Sertenly coming right up.
Madmaxx takes a look around the room and dont see anything diffrent exept all the people whit ”cowboy” hats.
He thinks ”we are in the wild west after all” and dont put more though to it.
But what he dont see is whats going on in the back room.
One wanted man and one wasteland desperado is whispering to eachother.
What are they doing here?
Having a drink, they dont need to do anything.
Yeah right, like warriors like that is just coming here to drink the beer and leave?
As long as we dont make a move they might leave and we will dont have to care about it.
I bet the boss should wanted us to just kill them already.
And you think he wants that attension?
Okej then so we are only gonna sit here?
Yes, if they make a move we will make them so full of bullet holes they wish they never came into our town.
Fine i can go whit that.

Madmaxx comes back to the table.
The drinks is on the way. says madmaxx as he sits down.
Good the heat here is annoying. Geintje looking over to the bar.
Meyby you have to warm cloths or armor? *Teasing smile from Madmaxx*.
How long was it until the drinks gets here? *smifer looks up and down his staff*.
They should get here shortly. Quickly says a bartender passing by.
Okej thanks.

The drinks arrives some secounds later.
Finnaly! *Gein takes a huge clunk of the beer*.
Smifer liking your water? Says madmaxx as he takes a sip of his beer.
*Smifer looks down at the brown water* i think ill pass.
Oh darn i forgot to ask about the bandits, Smifer can you go and ask as your not drinking *Geintje grins*.
Fine. *Smifer walks over to the bar Madmaxx was at befor.

Hello, this town has a problem with bandits?
The room falls quiet.
Did i do something wrong?
Everyone in the bar whit the ”cowboy” hats stood up and under the edge of the hats you could see theyr wicked smiles.
Gein, Mad get ready!
They already was at Smifers back rdy for the fight.
The desperados and wanted men bulled out theyr pistols and Smifer was already starting to cast his spell.
This will get messy!
Whitout giving mad and gein time to act Smifer had cast his Evansecent Scud in the middle of the room blasting everyone in the middle to ashe and the rest outside of the center flying to the walls including Gein, Mad och Smifer.
The three warriors hit the wall and fell down behind the bar.
Smifer...You have to let us get to cover first *Madmaxx caughs becouse now the room is filled whit dust*.
It was eather use it then or under fire for all the guns.
He is acctually right, *Gein caughs also* lets finnish of them that wasent disinegrated by the first wave.
Yeah kill them whille they are stuned! shouths Madmaxx as he jumps over a bar table.
The dust began to settle down to the ground as the last of the criminals was slain.
Lets get out of here befor more of them comes. says Madmaxx as he draws out his sword of a dead body.
*Geintje reloads his gun* Yeah lets see if the sheriff acctually belives us.
Smifer drinks a mana potion as he starts walking to the door.

They return to the sheriff and he runs up to them looking angry.
Well i think we have taken care of the ”problem” you had. *smiles Geintje as he walks up to the sheriff.*
You three blew up a bar, in my town! *shouts the sheriff at them*
You say its ”your” town when the criminals are runing it? *says madmaxx whit a teasing smile*.
Just, *he thinks for a moment* dont blow something more up.
We will try not to *Geintje looks over too Smifer*.
Okej ill try *gives a teasing smile back*.
The desert Began to darker.
Hey sheriff you know where we can sleep for the night?
You can sleep in the station, thats the only ”safe” place here.
Okej thanks.
They enter the sheriff station and notices the cells are all empty.
Figures there isint any criminals in here. *Smifer looking at the empty cells*.
Lets just sleep for today and be well rested tomorrow.
Okej good night guys.
Good night.
And the heros went to sleep in the offices.

New sheriff in town! part 2:
They are so cute when they sleep.
Shh dont wake them up.
Yeah let them have theyr sleep.
You three are very loud for trying to whisper. Says Madmaxx as he sits up from a couch.
Panter, Peewee and Vera backs off so the guys can get up.
Thanks for waking us up, we didint need the sleep at all. Says Smifer as he stands up.
- Well you guys is wasting sunlight so get up and lets go! Orders Panter whille turning to the door.
Fine let us just get ourself ready first. Geintje as he fetches his gun.
Okej but hurry up, there is a riot in the mines. Vera follows after Panter.
Wait, what a riot?! Smifer catching up with them.
Or something, miners has started attacking people. Replys Peewee as she waits for Madmaxx and Geintje to get ready.
When they are all ready they head for the mine.

How did you three find us anyway? Smifer as he is walking at Panters side.
Well Geintje told me that the three of you was gonna go to dallas and the sheriff directed us to the offices where you slept. Replies Panter with a smile.
Geintje i though this was gonna be only us here. Says Madmaxx at the end of the line.
Well she didint want the three of us walking around whille she is worried sick of not knowing where we are. Geintje gives a quick teasing smile to Madmaxx.
Exacly she have enough things to worry about at the moment.

They entered the mine, hearing the fighting inside.
A old miner called Wild blue runnes up to them.
You 6 looks like you can handle yourself, i need your help!
Okej just calm down, what have happend here? Vera whille looking down the minecart rails.
The miners just started attacking me and some of the other miners. replys wild blue.
Any idea why?
The drink water has been smelling wierd lately so i think that is the reson they have become so hostile.
So the water is smelling wierd, could be some cind of drug becouse bad water dont make people aggresive. Says Smifer as he starts walking down the rail.
We will deal with the miners for you.

The group walked down the rail When they reach a cross road.
So what way should we take?
I think we follow the rail it atleast shows us there is something in that way.
Sounds resonable.
Look out!
The miners came from both sides in uncountable numbers.
Vera, Geintje and Smifer fall back to those minecarts, they will provide cover. Shouts Panter as the fights starts.
Already on my way there. Geintje shouting back half way there.
Dutchsinner used his chainsaws blade to slice a bunch of the incoming miners.
Guys stay clear of the left path! Smifer as he turns to the left pathway.
Two secounds later Smifer had blown up the roof of that path and it was filled with boulders.
Hey watch where you aim that thing!
I’m making it easier for you guys *Smifer heals Peewee* so be glad i’m here.
Can you two be quiet and just kill these crazy miners?
Fine.
The battle rages on and they hear from further in the mine a familiar shout.
Thumps up lets do this, Leeroy!
Oh even vonhunt3r is here, von we are over here. Shouts mad over the fighting.
I freezes the first enemies infront of me and jumps over them right into the middle of the crowd of miners swinging my axe around me.
I though you guys needed some backup.
Well thanks for coming, now lets kill the last of these people.
Shortly after the battle was over and Smifer healed the litle wounds we had recived in the fight.
What was you doing down in the mine anyway? Madmaxx whille looking over at me.
I heard there was a boss down here and wanted to be the one to kill it, guess we will all have to kill it now. Draws my axe out of a body.
Yeah you cant get all the honor for it.
Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!
And the group headed further bown into the mine.

They entered a room made of a big platform with something liquid, purple, substance bellow it.
Okej, no one fall over now. says Geintje looking down into the goo.
But it looks so swim friendly, dont you just want to dive in? says Madmaxx as he walks around some fallen boxes.
Yeah, right.
Hey whats those things over there? Panter looking at the things in the middle of the room.
I dont know but it looks like some small people.
Peewee, Panter you two remember frozen adlivium right? Vera looking over at Panter and peewee.
Definitely foes. Replies Panter and peewee together.
Can we atleast go forward and check before we begin to rain hell down on them? Me trying to see if they are friendly or not at a distance.
Okej, von go and take a closer look, we wont stop you.
I walk over to the creatures.
Umm hello.
The creatures turned to me and after a secound of stare they raised the showles in theyr hands and started to close in on me.
Okej then be that way. As i start backing of with my axe held infront of me.
Looks like thats the sign that they are not good guys, Gein would you want to take the shot?
Sure. Gein aims for the middle of the horde and pulls the trigger.
I used my freezing axe on the first row of monsters to be able to fall back and regroup with the others.
See we told you they were foes.
I should listen more to you three, but not now we have things to kill!
Some of the creatures got blasted out over the railings and down into the purple goo.

We entered the main office that was located in the end of the mine.
So your the group that has made so much trouble on your way here.
You are machine gun Brooks i see, you have terrorize Dallas far to long. shouts Geintje over to him
Is it terrorizing to earn money out of a mine in a minning town then im surely a really villain here. Brooks laught so the walls shake.
He takes forth his huge machine gun from his back and aims it at us.
I suggest you all exit the same way you came from or i will not care of the outcome.
Good becouse it will be you to die today, Twebbies attack this abomination of a man. commands panter as she lifts up her shield.
CHARGE! shouths madmaxx whille starting to run at Brooks.
You could hear how the gun charged up to begin its hail of bullets.
Your pityful group can stand agains my machinegun!
With that the hail of bullets started flying at us.
Take cover! vera as she takes cover.
We dove behind everything we could take cover behind.
How are we gonna get to him if these bullets dont stop going at us? Dutchsinner as he makes sure his head isint over the edge of the cover.
Ill try to make a distraction for him to focus on me and you all charge him when he is busy with me. I reply, looking over the lower left of the cover.
Von you will get killed! says Geintje with a worried look on his face remembering what happened in Amsterdam
Not if im fast enough i wont, that and Smifer can heal me so ill be fine.
Befor anyone else sayd no i had crawled to the end of the cover and ran to the next cover to the left whille yelling ”Brooks!”
Machine gun brooks noticed me as planed and started focusing at me instead of the others.
Well von has done his part, lets do ours, Attack! shouts smifer as he is done charging his spell.
They all ran out from theyr covers and charged Brooks.
Brooks was still firering at me and the noise from his gun made him not hear when everyone exept me started running at him.
You are fast but try dodging this! He shot infront of my running path and i ran right into the storm of bullets.
My armor was ripped into shreads as i hit the floor from the imense pain of all the wounds on my body.
Right after i hit the floor everybody else attacked brooks back.
He wasent prepaired so he fell down to his knees from the sudden wounds.
With Brooks last breaths he steadyed his gun on his sholder aiming the barrels at the celling.
If i die i shall take all of you with me!
He emptyed his clip into the celling and huge shunks of it came falling down.
The roof is collapsing, we have to get out! Peewee while running to the exit.
Wait we cant just leave von. shouths Madmaxx as he runs over to me.
I’ll help you, you rest get out into safety. Says geintje as he runs over to me also.
They lifted my arms up so they was around theyr shoulders and started draging me out.
He is cinda heavy with all this armor he have. madmaxxas he breath out.
You mean the armor he have left, heh. Geintje while jogging.
Lets just keep going.
Debri fell as they had to zigzag around it to reach the exit.
The secound they stod out on the platform outside of the office it collapsed down to the goo bellow.
Are you three okej? Vera coming at us to help the carrying.
Yeah we are fine, but Von has seen better days, Smifer is there anything you can do from here? asks Geintje.
I can try but we need to take him to a town asap so i can help him more effectively.
Okej then lets go. says Madmaxx

They hasted through the mine and out to dallas where the sheriff meet them at the entrance of the mine.
You guys did it, as soon as Brooks died everyone came back to normal around here.
Yeah no problem, can you show us where the hospital is in this town? Dutchsinner looking around at the houses.
We havent made a hospital yet, the closest one is in New york.
Oh comon! Madmaxx catching his breath for one secound
Lets hurry then we need to get von there. Peewee as the begins running down the road.
They ran past the sheriff and turned north to new york.

Smifer how is it going to heal him on the move? Panter as she takes a quick look at where smifer is healing.
Its hard but im doing what i can.
As long as your trying he will be fine. Says vera as she hurrys on.
Panter, Peewee, Dutchsinner, Vera came first in through the city gates and asked the locals for direction to the hospital, as Madmaxx, Geintje carried me through the gate with Smifer running behind healing me as best he could.
Okej now where is that darn hospital?! Geintje and madmaxx stops to rest.
Panter came running up to them.
Its down this road, its one of the bigger buildings so we should not miss it.
Okej then lets hurry von is lossing his colors. Says Smifer behind me
Now they jogged through the streets as the others cleared a path to the hospital.
They entered the hospital and put me down into a bed there.
Okej smifer now you dont have to run while healing, we will try to find a doctor or something. Says peewee.
Okej, just hurry or ill have to begin taking mana potions.
Some minutes later they came in with a healer of the hospital and it began helping Smifer heal my wounds.
May i ask what happend to your friend here? The healer looking at all the wounds.
He created a distraction so we could kill a leader of dallas outlaws.
Is that so, well lets stop talking then and keep on healing.
Is there anything we can do? Dutchsinner watching them work.
No, you all seem tired of the long march from dallas, why not go sleep in the in over the street?
*Yawn* yeah we sure need some sleep. Vera walking out the door.
They left leaving smifer and the healer alone to focus on me.

The next morning they came back at dawn to see if i had gotten any better and saw me siting in my bed.
Von your alright! Panter hugs me.
Ow, ow, ow watch it you it still hurts.
Ohw sry. Panter releses me from the hug.
How did it go? i ask looking over at my friends in the room.
Well when Brooks was slain the miners went back to normal and the outlaws scatered.
Well then it was a succes!
By the way where is Smifer? Geintje looking around the room
Hes over there in the corner. points to a darkned corner.
They looked over to the chair and table in the corner and saw Smifer sleeping with a bunch of empty potion bottles next to him.
I think he used up his mana more then once. Vera inspecting all the empty bottles.
Okej then we will leave him to sleep, you want us to stay? Madmaxx switching from looking at the bottles to me.
Nah i feel good but the healer of this hospital said i should rest one more day just in case.
Okej then we will come pick you up tommorow, cya. says panter as she starts heading for the door.
Cya.
I waved goodbye to them as they exit the door to my hospital room and then i layed back down to sleep.

The world has...:

I woke up noticing im still in the hospital bed, panned the room with my sleepy eyes to see if anyone was there.
The room was like it had fallen to bits: the walls had fallen in only the main pillars still held the roof from falling in, the windows was shatered and the door was on the floor.
”How long could have been sleeping?” noticing my armor was scatered over the floor.
I tried to stand up and collect them but my legs failed on me and i sat down befor instead of hiting the ground.
”Whats wrong with me?, i cant even stand.”
after some hardship i managed to pick up my armor and after i had taken on it i limped out of the hospital.

I became shocked with all the destruction around me:
wooden houses burned to the ground, bricks from stone houses just a big pile of dust and the streets had huge hole in them showing the dirt under it.
Looking around i notice i was in Amsterdam and figured id try to get to our guild house in the center of town.
As i walked i couldent stop thinking on what had happen to the town.
I reached the guild house and was glad that most of it was still standing.
Opened the door and peeked in to see if anyone was down in the main room.
I couldent belive my eyes.
The mighty guild of twebbies...its members...all dead...it looked like they had been butchered!

After this terrifying first look i started looking for anyone that was still alive.
Noone on the main room was breathing so i walked up the stair to the rooms where some of us sleept.
Those rooms was like the hospitals, all of them ready to fall in any secound.
I limped through the rubble and glass shards checking those rooms that i could for anyone alive but it was the same thing as down in the main room.
”They are all dead, how can they be all dead?”
When i reached the end of the hallway i noticed it was Smifers room, the door had jammed so i used what force i had left to swing my axe to break the door.
Inside i found my brother weakly panting help.
I fell down next to him giving him my last elixir from my backpack.
Good to see you. *cough*
What happened?!
Well the monsters happened, they was to many even for us *cough* to bad you wasent here to fight them.
Thats another thing what happened with me, last thing i knew i was waving goodbye to everyone as i went to sleep and now i wake up to this? makes a motion pointing to whats left of the walls.
Just after you went to sleep you sliped into a koma or something, *cough* you just layd there not responding when we tried to wake you up.
Yet another time i was to no use, i have to stop with it.
Heh wasent like it was your fault.

The past:
I went to sleep and as Smifer said I became unreach able.
Do something! Vera.
Like what? i have tried everything i can. responses Smifer.
Just something, he is just laying there! Dutchsinner.
Von stop this this is not funny. Panter shaking me.
Stop that it aint helping *sign*. says Geintje whille looking on Panter.
Panter stops and backs awey from my hospital bed.
The room fell silent.
- Well i guess there is nothing we can do, lets go and let him rest. Peewee breaking the silence.
But... fine lets head to the Guild house.
Okej ill ask one of the doctors in this hospital to look after him then ill come to. Madmaxx as he leaves the room.
They all left and headed to the guild house.

Present:
You was like that for a half year and about 1 week ago the monsters came out of nowhere. We was celebrating the arrival of a new member so we was caught of guard.
I see, so im not much of an help i guess.
Oh did you find the others, Panter, Geintje, everyone
I checked, they are all dead. hangs my head.
If we was only was more prepaired we could have made a better resistance.
I bet you all did your best.
We finnaly made it to the exit and the building crumbled down behind us.
There is nothing left in this town, we need to leave and see what may have been spared.
Okej but you will have to keep carrying me, my wounds are to serious.
Of course.

And we walked through the streets to the gate.
Have you even put a thought on where we are going to go?
Somewhere else then here, meyby some town was spared.
Unlikely but sure we can try.
We made it slowely over the hills on the plain outside of the town.
Gahh.
Whats wrong? noticing the arrow in Smifers side.
Smifers face went white abd he fell down to the ground.
Dont give up on me!
There came more arrows at us but i couldent take Smifer out of the way and he was hit by more of them.
I could just watch as the life ran out of him.
And i was alone.

The monsters closed in on me, i was surronded.
”Everyone i liked and loved are dead.”
They got closer and closer.
”It dont matter anymore...but i wont go down without a fight!”
I ran into the mobs and took down as many as i could but they was to many for me alone to take.
I hit the ground hard as my life passed by befor my life.
All the good times with the guild, gonne now.
The world has ended.

I opened my eyes wide open and almost threw my self up from the bed.
Whoh easy there no need to rush it to get out of bed now.
I looked around and noticed Smifer sitting in his corner of the room.
Nothing have happened right?
No everything is normal now sleep i guess there will be a party tommorow.
Ohw why?
You have forget already? we killed Brooks and restored peace in Dallas.
Oh right, i should sleep then as you said.
It was only a nightmare, a really bad nightmare.

Where it all began: Part 1.

Some are destend to lead the people through the darkness, Panter.
Others are ment to command those in need, Geintje, Madmaxx, VeraI, Peewee, Smifer and Dutchsinner.
But some are only ment to follow, Vonhunter.

A group of eight ppl are sitting in the local tavern of Hanyang.
Okej we all have desided we will take on this adventure and not look back? Me.
Yes after that vierd dream we all had in the same night i think we are supossed to do it. Madmaxx
Then lets head on out! Panter.
Easy there we havent any stuff that we can use, lets go to the market and take supplies we might need to start the jurney. Geintje looking up from his beer.
Fine, Everyone be back around noon.
Those that had drink paid theyr tabs and we all left the tavern.
We split up into smaller groups, Peewee and Panter ran of to the blacksmith with Madmaxx walking after, Dutchsinner went to a modern shop, Geintje walked to the hunters shop next to the tavern whille Vera took her time and started going to the musican shop and last was me and Smifer left.
So where do you want to go first? Me
That magic shop over the street looks intresting. Smifer.
Then lets go there first. I smiles and start passing the street.

We enter the shop and the bell atatched to the door makes its sound.
A old shopkeeper sees us.
Ah two young magicians that wish to get better gear i see?
No, no just my brother here, there is nothing magical about me. I laughts
Yeah id like to see what cind of staffs you have. Annoyed look from Smifer
Ofcourse this way. Shopkeeper.
We passed Boxes of potions and other magical substances untill we found the staves.
Here is all the staves i have for a new mage.
Thank you, ill see if there is anything i like.
We looked at the shelves of staffs and Smifer inspected how much they cost and how ”good” magician youd need to be to use it.
How much money do we have?
About 500 gold coins
Okej then ill take this staff.
Smifer takes down a staff and i notice the pricetag was 325.
You give me not much to go at i see.
Hey staffs are more importent then whatever weapon your thinking on getting.
I guess your right.
We went to the counter and the old man smiles at us.
A fine staff you have chosen, ill even throw in a book and a orb for you to get started.
Wow thanks, what will the book do? Smifer looking curious.
If you read it and understand it you will be able to use ”Blessing of life” that will heal wounds on your friend here, when he recives them. The shopkeeper looking over at me.
See this is worth it, think on all the potions we will save when i can heal you. Smifer gives me a teasing smile.

We pay for the staff and leaves the store.
We have 175 coins left for me to buy a weapon hmm. Me looking at the small amount of coins.
You can buy a used weapon, then it wont be so expensive, haha. smifer whille laughing.
Haha yeah and it would fall apart in the first battle. Me laughing also.
Ill head back to the tavern and see if the others are done, hurry will you? Smifer starts walking.
Ofcourse i will try not to take to long on me. Me.
We part ways as Smifer heads to the tavern and i walk down the street to find the blacksmith was a few houses down.

Madmaxx, Panter and peewee exits the door to the blacksmith.
Oh hello, von was it? Peewee.
Yeah my real name is vonhunter but von is also good.
You dont have a weapon yet. Panter eyeing me.
I notice that they all have theyr swords and shields.
Yeah im gonna go and buy it now, you all three are gonna be swordmen, oh um swordmen and women.
You saved yourself there, and yes we are haha. Panter and Peewee laughs.
You better hurry becouse its almost noon and he didint have many weapons left. Madmaxx giving me a warm smile.
Okej see you all at the tavern.
They walk past me and i entered the shop.
Another costumer, you are with those others that just left?
Yeah i need a weapon but i only have 175 coins.
Okej ill go see what i can find.
He walks through a door in the back of the shop.
It was really hot and dirty in there with the furnace pulsating with heat and the ash from burned logs laying a litle everywhere on the floor.
He commes back carrying a long bag between his 2 hands.
I was about to throw this one awey but since you have litle money ill sell it to you instead.
Anything will be fine.
He removes the bag and he lays down the axe on the table.
I though to myself ”is this some cind of joke?”.
The axe had the handle and most of the top made of wood but only with a small piece with iron at the end of it.
Dont look so bad at it, its all you can afford or you will ahve to go adventeruring with your fists.
Fine ill take it.
I handed over the money that i had left and took the axe.
”Sign they will laugh at me”.
It was just after noon that i entered the tavern and seeing that they all was waiting for me.
You are late.
Yeah sry i needed to find a weapon.
They noticed my wooden axe.
Hahaha is that a weapon? They all laughed.
Yeah i didint have much money so this was what i could get.
Okej, okej so we are all set?
Yes.
Then lets go already.
Dutchsinner had brought a powersaw was what he sayd when i asked what it was, Vera Had brought a guitar and sayd it had magical powers ”yeah right”, Geintje brought a gun and bullets with it, Peewee, Madmaxx and Panter walked in the lead with theyr shields and swords at theyr back and in the back me and Smifer walked and talked about all we are leaving behind for this adventure.

Those who lead and are not supported will fall.
The ones commanding under the leader will be titled tyran.
Those who followed will start a rebelion.
But this will never happen in the guild of Brotherhood of Angels, becouse we are and alweys will be like a family.

Just a small thing:
We all will die sometime.
There is nothing we can do about it.
The things i have seen and learn here will stop to be importent when the life ends.
The world dont exist if your not here.
My role here’s questionable about what’s the meening of it.
Everything is about you, and i dont mind about it.
I do what i can to make you happy with who i am.
”When the wind dies, the wole world seize to move.”
If this should end my world would just stop.
But as long as we have eachother, we will survive.
We will stand victorious, we shall never fall.
So lets take this moment at hand and make the best of it.
Twebbies guild forever! ^_^ (in this case BoA) Very Happy

The feelings i have to you all i cant describe exept its the best feeling i know.
Thx for simply existing! Very Happy
The ”you” in the text is to all of you. Smile
PS: Sry if this was depresing or something to read and that it dont make much sense. :/

Chosing sides:

The light started to fade as the sun was setting over the mountains.
The streets brcame darker and darker as i rushed through them.
”Why do i alweys forget about the time?” i thought to myself.
I rounded a corner and tripped over the boxes that was there.
”Perfect just what i needed.”
I got to my feets and continued to run.
The sun had completely seted and the moon had started to come up on the other side of the sky when i made it to the house.
I catched my breath befor i walked through the door.
The music hit my ears, at the same time the bright light stuck my eyes.
Hey Von, glad you could make it. shouts Cyrtosia over the music waving me to come over to her.
Yeah i had to deal with some things and lost track of time.
Typical you, but still good your here. Madoshi.
So anything special is planed? Me.
Exept a great party no not really. Azuriel.
Gregb walked up on the stage with a glas in his hand.
Thank you all for coming to celebrate this joyfull day, id like to make a toast for this great year we have had and i wish you all many to come!
I quickly grabed a empty glas and filled it with water as ppl began toasting.
The party went on with dancing and ppl talking about how the year had been.

The next day i fellt like making a small adventure into the woods outside of town.
The animals that is living in the forest was unusually quiet.
I reach a clearing in the woods and spot a camp.
When i walked up to it to see if anyone was there i only saw blood on the tent walls.
There came a weak grouning from one of the beds.
Help.....me.
What happened here?
They came... from everywhere.
What did?
The spawns of darkness...
With that he died and i rushed out to warn my guild of the coming darkness.
In my hurry i missed a turn and instead of running to town i ran further into the woods.

I didint notice that the hill started to get steeper and i triped over a log that sent me rolling down the hill.
I hit a wall when i reached the bottom.
Just my luck. i sayd to myself as i stod up in pain.
There was a small astle wall i had colided with.
”Huh whats a castle doing here?”
I walked around the wall untill i found the gate.
In the country yard i saw skeletons walking around with swords and shield in theyr bone hands.
”Okej... now i have seen pretty much everything.”
”The spawns of darkness” the mans words was echoing in my head.
”To bring skeletons to life youd need some cind of dark magic so this is a good place to start looking for answers.”
I started to sneak into the yard trying to avoid the skeletons.
A loud scream was heard and the skeletons all turned towards me.
”Time to fight!”
I drew forth my mace and started channeling my spells at them.

After i made it through them and the ones in the hallway i managed to get to the throne room.
So your the one that has been slaying my minions.
A woman with a long black and bloodred robe stod up from the throne.
I am mainly here for information about some darkness that is coming.
Oh that, you dont have to worry about that little thing, it will just sweep in and then leave with a bunch of dead bodys everywhere.
I will not let that happen tell me how to defeat it or ill add some more ”paint” to your robe.
Now now no need to get hostile.
i give you 2 secounds 1.
She gets awicked smile on her lips.
Fine, 2 come here my little pet.
A dark purple portal came up on the floor in front of her.
You are just like the rest no sense of humor or anything just blood lust. She begins to laugh.
Through the portal a zombie that was twice my height and with a two headed axe in each hand came forth.
Take care of this intruder will you?
It came running at me so i tried to use my freezing axe on it.
It ran just through t like if it was air.
The zombie rammed me and sent me flying to thw wall behind me.
I have to admit you are brave or foolish to go into a castle of a necromancer.
Cant you shut up for one secound?
Nope, its to fun to see you get hurt. She continue to laugh.
Finnaly my warriors rage kicked in and i felt the surge of power going through me.
Meh finish him i had my fun.
It lifted both axes over its head to get the maximum power.
I rolled between its legs the secound befor the axes should have hited me.
Stop him, dont let him get to me!
But i was running faster then the zombie and jumped the last part swinging my axe at her.
The force from my mace made her flew of the throne and the zombie colapsed.
*pant* Okej now *pant* how do i defeat this darkness?
Its impossible to defeat it unless...
Unless what?!
You need to chose side heh.
What do you mean?
But she had already bleded to death from my struck.
”Chose side what the hell does that meen?”

I reached the gates of amsterdam with the pain still aching in my wounds.
Von is back!
Von where the hell have you been?!
Taking a strool in the woods.
With wounds like that, we need to get you to the hospital!
Sure just lead the way.
I told them about what had happened whille getting my wounds threated.
So you have the chose side or something? smifer observing the doctor doing his job.
Yeah from what i understand.
But in what you have to chose side?
Dont know, she died befor i could get it out of her.
Well ill leave you to rest cya later at the guild house?
Sure.
Later when i had recovered and went to the guild house as it had turned night.
Well im of to bed good night all.
Okej good night von.

I woke up and looked out the window, it was pouring down rain.
*another great day for adventures...*

Side: Divine von.
A bright light came down from the sky that turned my armor into some thing like priest costume.
After the light had faded from the heavens there was still a bright glow around me.
Von?
*I turned around slowely* Yes?
Your okey right?
Im feeling a new power going through me, so yeah im feeling awsome.
Well good becouse the darkness is getting closer.
Lets see what i can do then!

Side: Dark von.
A sphere of pitch black darkness surounded me and made my armor black (something like sorcerers costume) and flame started coming out of the corner of my eyes whille they turned my white wings black.
( watch from 0:15 - 0:21)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEeS3Y5r8sQ
Umm von are you okej?
Never felt better. >:-)
So now that your... demonic... whats the plan?
You know about fighting fire with a bigger fire?
Yeah, they take out eachother.
Thats the plan.
Wait, what?!
You better stand back, i dont know what i can do at the moment.
I swung my new demonic mace to the left, the right and then started spinnign around creating a tornado of carnage in my path towards the unending darkness.

Devilcraft watched my path into the darkness untill it had devoured me.
The world stod still as silence took over.
Hellion go in and look if you can find von.
The hellion walked into the darkness and came flying back out moments later.
Devilcraft held her staff harder prepairing for what ever was coming.
She was relived when she saw it was only me.
- Von is it done?
*Demonic voice* Yeah it is done.
Ehh von is that really you?
The darkness was beeing absorbed by me.
*still demonic* Of course why shouldent i be von?
Well you are having darkness going into you whille you are supposed too be ”holy”.
Oh that, yeah it was easier too absorb it then too actually killing it.
The darkness was gonne but i was still pulsating with darkness.

I kneeled when i reached Devilcraft.
So what do you want us too do now?
Us?
Yeah you, me and this darkness.
So its a part of you now?
It was the only way i saw fit.
Well i think we need to get used too this then, want too head back too town?
Okey master.
Devilcraft lett me go first so she could keep a eye on me.
After we had walked a whille I collapsed too my knees.
Von?
What is this?
Huh?
The darkness was pulsating faster and faster.
Gahhh make it stop!
I cant, i dont know what too do.
Like a beam the darkness went straight down into the earth around me.
When it all was gonne i passed out.
Why do he alweys have too pass out after everything? Devilcraft sayd to herself.
She started draging me towards the town.
I woke up just outside the gate.

The ending:
When we was back in town the celebration started for saving everyone.
Good job you two!
Yeah you all sure did a great job taking care of the darkness.
Thanks but we couldent have done it without you all covering out back.
No problem, and priest you acctually did something right for once. *teasing smile from Azuriel*
Oh azu becouse you did so good job you can poke my arm for this day only. ^_^
Yay *azuriel started poking my arm as fast as she could*.
Easy now you will get tired in this pace, haha.
Everyone in the guild enjoyed the victory party that we will live too see the next day.

This is from when I played Atlantica online with a guild there called twebbies so sry for many terms are from the game, hope you all could still enjoy it! Smile

Edit: Sorry i forgot the ending on the "Choosing sides" story, it's fixed now Very Happy

Last edited by Vonhunter on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Name: Vontheholy
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Von's storys

Post  calese on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Wow Vonvon...nice reads hun. Started to reading it the other day but aion got my attention so used this maintenance down time to check it out. Nice Smile
calese
Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:24 pm

The story about the great friendship:

People may wonder why i call Devilcraft master all the time, so this is the story of that event.

I woke up at the goblin inn after a yesterday full of figthing the demons of this world.
”I kill one of them and there comes just three more back later”
I got up from my bed and got dressed in my leather armor to be rdy for this days adventure.
Novograd was as popular as alweys.
The shop keepers sold theyr things to the travellers that had money for it and the action house was as loud as usuall.
I walked past all that to head to the tower in the center of town.
- Hey von out for some more smiting the evil? Azuriel passing by me heading down to the town.
Yeah i cant really sleep well with everything bad happening in this world.
Well good luck then, you will need it.
Yeah thanks, see ya. I have sleept like 5 hourers the bast 3 days so i was ahoping too that i should get some sleep finnaly.

I entered the tower where the teleport keeper was.
Hello.
Hi, name and destination please.
Vontheholy, i wish to travel to asee teph.
Very well step on the platform.
And within secounds i was in the central camp of the league in Asee teph.
Welcome to Asee teph, when you are ready to get back to novograd or any other place you have acces to ill be glad to send you there.
Okej thanks.
I walked up to our ”main” power site and recived its blessing.
Hey i should like to get to Miktan ruins pls.
That power site is under the imperial control.
Fine ill just have too walk there then.

I headed out east following the roads.
Didint happen much on the road ther becosue the muskirs keept theyr distance for some strange reason.
I passed by kotick the dead city where the lamias and the missionarys where.
”Half woman, half snake ... eww” I thought when i moved on.
The road started getting steeper as i closed in on the ruins.
”Yay elementals (sign) Why is they alweys in my way?”
I channaled up my holy blast to initiate the battle.
After that i pounded it down with verdict to clear my path too the power site.
”Okej now that im here who of the three should i attack first?”
I knew if i attacked one of them the other 2 should come also so i needed to strike them all at once.
”It has to be heavenly smite i guess then i get some secounds to cast my next spell befor they reach me.”
I prepaired my smite and casted it.
Protect the site of power!
Just try.
I casted tensess shield on myself to shield me from a portion of theyr attacks.
After that i followed up too cover them in cleansing flame.
But out of nowhere there came a imp and started attacking me also with his pet.
”Great now im really screwed.”
5 vs 1 aint the best for me to face, 1 vs 3 was enough.
They broke through my shield and knocked me down to the ground.
Whille i was knocked down i couldent defend my self.
I feelt the life rinning out of me.
My cleansing flame finnished off the imperial channelers but at the cost of my life that the orc druid took.
He took of with his victory secured whille my spirit could just look after him walking awey.

I was just floating there over my corpse whitout nothing to do, considering to go to purgatory and wait for my turn to be sent back to the battle field.
No healer would come and help me so i guessed i didint have any choice.
Darkness sourounded me as i started seeing a light in the end of the hallway.
”Wait.. im going awey from the light!”
I tried to run towards it but i was keept puleld back further awey.
All of sudden i was back at miktan ruins.
Hello welcome back to life.
Umm hello, thanks. (looked around to see who was talking to me)
I saw the guild tabard of The Gang and was relived it was a fellow guildy that had saved me.
But then when i could see clearer i noticed it was not a healer that had helped me, it was a summoner.
Umm i didint know summoners could resurect ppl.
Yeah its a speciality of myn, but it wasent for free.
What do you meen?
Well for me to return you too this life i had to make you my minion.
Wait what?!
You have to do what i tell you to do.
Okej... ill be going now.
I stood up and started walking awey but for some reson i couldent.
- Oh and by the way i have your heart in this box here so you cant run awey.
This just get better and better...
We can eather make this hard or easy your choise.
*sign* What do you want... master?
First of all lets get you back to the central camp where we are safer then out here.
Yes master.
And so the friendship began Wink

For the (the ”song” thingy too Devilcraft :3) Note: i dont have any good music for this ”song” so use your own imagination Smile

You brought life too a place that was dead.
You pushed yourself too the limit too bring me back.
So now im here at your side and i coulden’t feel better.

I am lost when you are gonne.
I miss you when your not here.
Why did you leave me in this place?!

For the life I lost, for the life I live.
For the moments thats been, for the moments that comes.
With you at my side, I will go on untill the end.

Im now in this place where light or darkness dont exist.
Im stuck in a unwake up able nightmare.
But you guide me out of it like only you can.

For the life I lost, for the life I live.
For the moments thats been, for the moments that comes.
With you at my side, I will go on untill the end.

Untill the darkness takes me...
I will fight on untill the end!

A pirate life for me:
It was a normal day in novograd, the sun was shining and the merchants sold theyr things.
I walked too the temple too pray for a safe day for me and my fellow guild members.
Hello, you want your blessing for today now or on your next visit?
I’ll take it now, you never know what will happen.
Okej.
The high priesstress made her blessing on me and i fellt the divine power going through me.
Thank you.
You can come again tomorow for a new one, be safe.
Bye bye.
I went too the mail man too see if i had got any new mails too read.
Hello i want too see what mails Vontheholy have.
*The mail man serched through his bag of letters* ah here you go.
There was only one new letter, it was from Gregb ”hmm what can he be wanting from me that he has too mail me?”
”Come too the novograd dock there is something i want you too see.”
Alright i cant say no too our leader.

I walked too the dock passing by the people that was running in and out of the city.
”Everyone are in a rush as alweys” i thought too my self as i walked around a group of 4 people.
Gregb where are you?! I shouted.
Im over here von.
Gregb was standing on the top of the stairs to my right.
So what did you want too show me?
Follow me.
Okej...
Gregb lead the way and i followed him like a trusted dog. ( Razz )
Hello, me and von here would like too go to my ship.
Ofcourse.
Wait gregb you have...
Didint have time too say more and i was on gregbs ship.
a ship! *gasps at the beutifull ship*
Welcome onboard ”Agitta”, everyone is here so lets go.
Wait one secound we are going where?
Into the astral, where else are we gonna go with a astral ship?
Chancelier came forth from the back of the ship.
Von you will be one of our cannoners, chan will navigate and ill drive.
Am i gonna use all these cannons on ym own or am i gonna get some help?
Yeah we dont want you too sink us all.
From the stairs that went down too the secound layer of the ship came Madoshi and Cyrtosia.
Oh now i see, we are gonna plunder the astral?
Oh you just figured that out now von the sherlock holmes?
Haha, okej lets do this already!
From have been a normal day we were now going into the astral for the first time too see what riches we could take.

Chan scan for small allod.
There is one through the blue vortex, turn left and full speed ahead.
The ship turned slightly and accellerated.
Cannoners whats your status?
All cannons are loaded and ready too be fired captain!
We went through the vortex and was welcomed on the other side by demons.
Battle places we need too clear a path too the allod.
We are ready on the right side.
Gregb turned the ship so the upcoming demon would come up on the right sde of us.
Fire!
The demon died quickly under all the projektiles we shot at it.
Allod in front of us.
Everyone ready for this?
Hell yeah!

After Gregb had placed the ship next too one of the sides of the allod we jumped onto it.
Alright just too check that you all know what too do, Von will keep us healed, Cyr you make sure the monsters dont start going towards von and mad whille mad, me and chance will try too kill them as soon as possible.
That was a mouthfull but yeah i got my duty. I finished channeling my holy rejuvenation.
Lets do this already i wanna kill the mobs! Mad starting too toss a little meteor between her hands.
By the way Chance did the visor say anything about this allod?
It is called Bloodclaw isle.
Gregb you know this isle? *No response* Gregb?
*Gregb was quiet just staring at the first 3 mobs that was 2 wolf and 1 werewolf.*
Your okey right?
I know this allod more then enough.
Good then this will be a piece of cake.
The opposite of that yes.
Huh?
But gregb had already charged the 3 mobs swinging his sword like he was posesed or something.

He keept slicing and dicing through all the mobs untill we reached a church looking building.
*Catches breath* wow gregb you might want too slow down i cant keep up in this pace.
Okej rest now then the next one is tough.
In the courtyard there was a ton of zombies and a huge banshee in the back.
We have too fight all these zombies at the same time as the banshee?
No if we take the banshee too the stairs of te church we will be safer from the zombies.
*I finished resting* Alright now im rea...
I didin’t have time too finish and gregb was already at the boss, slicing with all his might.
What wrong with him today? I sayd too my self as i ran upp too be in range too heal him.

In between me getting caltrops under my feet, trying too dodge the possesed zombies sword attacks and healing it went pretty well.
The barrels of loot that was droped was teleported back too the ship and we moved on.
Okej what is next?
Withersnarl is the next boss on the road too Velav.
I guess Velav is a werewolf or a spider?
He is a werewolf alright.
Ok, how took along theyr silver weapons?
Too bad that will not work. *everyone exept Gregbs laughed*
Gregb, comon you cant be so stiff up here.
You dont know what is too come like i do.
*Silence covered the group*
Well... ok lets kill this Withersnarl then.
We walked over the hill a bit north west of where we killed the banshee and jumped down.
- There we have the ”cute” wolf.
Lets just kill it already, or you want too take Withersnarl as a pet?
Why not i want a pet too! *staring at chances hellion*.
- Well your not gonna get this one. *chance standing in the way for me too stare at his hellion.
- Well sorry but we will kill your ”pet” now.
We killed the wolf and the smaller ones defending it with no problem at all.
We sure are a good team.
Yeah but we should need too have some druid for bartender.
Lets just keep going and ill the last boss so we can go back too the harbor and see what druid we can find.
We ran up too a small destroyed village that had werewolfs in it.
Meh this is too easy.
Says you guys, i have too heal you all, all the time.
Well your doing it good von now keep it up.

Finnaly we reached where ”Velav the deseptive” live.
Alright this one calls for help after we have attacked him so mad please save your fire wall for when he is almost dead, that wave is the hardest.
Okej *madoshi finished pre-casting her meteor*.
Everyone ready?
Of course.
Cyrtosia charged first in followed by Gregb, Madoshi and chancelier casted theyr spells whille i healed for all i could.
Ok he is almost dead keep it up!
I casted my Holy rejuvenation but when it was done channeling it just disapeared from my hands.
What the.. my heal disapeared!
What are you taking about? Gregb turned his head too hear me better.
Velav took the moment too strike Gregb in the back.
Why you!
Gregb turned around jumping onto the werewolf puting his both swords through the heart of Velav.
All of sudden i could heal again.
Sorry about that all couldent heal for some strange reason.
You were low on mana befor the fight and you ran out in the middle of it?
Probbely *hang my head* im sorry.
It’s ok, nobody died.
Okey then lets get back too the boat and take our loot!
Madoshi used her party teleport and in secounds we was back on the ship.
The road back too the harbor was uneventfull.
We shared our booty (loot) and went too find a druid.

This will not be like my usuall storys that i and some other people fights for wealth and glory. This will be a like story on what happens at the side not allods connected (like devils forum game). But enough oh me talking outside of the story lets begin shall we?

The story of von and the ”secret”.

Me and my party members had just cleared out a cave full of monsters and killed a giant scorpion at the end. We go out into the bright sunlight that is still seting in the distance.
Phew that was exhausting.
We did great.
Yeah lets head to the inn for our ”bewerage reward” shall we?
Everyone in the party exept me shouted ”Yes” but i still was catching my breath.
You’re coming brother?
Yeah yeah let me catch my breath and rest a bit ill join up with you guys later.
Suit yourself, less bear for you.
He and the others walked down the hill towards the town below.
”Meh beer as reward for all that hardship, im not even htat big of a drinker.”
I rested a few minutes, observing the sunset go down over the mountains in the other side of the tree covered valley. Then i walked after them down to the inn.

I entered the inn walking past the people talking and drinking to my room where i put awey my shield and sword agains the wall at the foot end of the bed.
The room in it’s self was small, only a bed in the left corner, a table with 2 chairs in the middle of the room and a empty closet at the right side.
A voice entered my head ”dont just look at the exteriour of beeing”.
What who’s there?!
But noone responded. I looked out the window to think about the words that had flewn into my head, but a knock on the door interoupted my thoughts.
Hey von are you coming or what the dance is starting?
Oh right the dance, the person in the group that did not dance should have to pay for all the beer tab for the night.
Yeah im coming relax a few secounds.
*Sign* and now i have to find some lady to dance with becouse it wasn’t allowed to dance with any dude, it would look wrong also.

I ran down with still my staff on my back out of the inn to the building next to it where the dance party was located.
Everyone was already dancing exept me and 1 others in my group.
”Have to find some lady that is free...”
I paned the room but in wain everyone was already taken.
I walked around he dance floor towards the back to see if i missed someone in the back crowd.
Furthest back in the hall there was a girl that seamed so lonely.
She was both beutifull and pretty but there was one problem, where her legs should be it was something looking like scorpion legs instead of human legs.
*O.o (my facial expresion)* but the voice from my room echoued in my head ” dont just look at the exteriour of beeing”.
I took a deep breath and walked slowely but sure towards her. I let my mind go blank with no thoughs about she beeing half scorpion and all just the thoughs that she was a pretty girl i left in there.
Hello may i have this dance? I bowed infront of her holding out my hand at her. She was like frozen in place.
Umm hello?
After a few secounds she took my hand and i guessed she really wanted to dance after all.
We entered the dance floor and people started stairing. I saw her how anxious she was to go back to her dark corner where noone was looking at her.
Hey relax just focus on me and ignore everyone else okey?
She noded and we started dancing.
”Today i will not be the one to pay for the beer!” (this was acctually the only time i was not gonna pay for it becouse most girls just walks awey when they see me approaching).

The other people that was dancing keept theyr distance as good as posible, some even left the dancefloor to wait for the next song.
The song ended a few minutes later and we walked back to her corner.
Now my mind managed to fight back to the blank baricade i had but up, ”what are everyone gonna say when i haev danced with her now? will i be thrown out of the group now and have to look for a new one?” And more questions entered my head.
But she was smiling at me and i couldn’t resist so i smiled back.
Thank you for the dance it was fun. i said whille smiling at her.
No thank you... was all she said as she walked out the backdoor.
I walked around the floor still smiling and some people still stared at me.
Well von you sure have a ”special” taste in girls.
Hey, brother, you be quiet now everyone else was taken and i didn’t wanna pay for the beer that i dont even drink.
Sure, sure what ever just a half scorpion after we had killed a giant one, that’s something.
Well i did not see her as the half human, half scorpion she were, i saw her only as the person she was.
Fine you say what ever you want, but yeah you will not be paying for the beer this time now get to bed with you.
*Sign* i left the dance house.

When i walked past the alley next to the house the same voice from my room entered my head. ”Congratulations you managed to do what most others would not, now if you wanna see what you have created go into the valley on your right”.
This time i was almsot ready for the voice so i did as i was told, but i took a firm girp around my staff and created a fire ball above it to light up the dark alley incase of some enemies there.

I walked around the corner of the house and saw in the moonlight the same girl i had danced with, but now she was all human, no scorpion legs or anything.
Hi.
Hello, thank you for the dance again it really saved my ass. The moonlight became brighter and blinded me.
Just befor i could see again the girl had ran to my and was not huggin me.
I was stuned. Okey we only danced i was not even that good...
Thank you so much, you really could do it! she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.
Well we danced it’s not that big of a deal.
It was for me becouse now i can be human again and not stuck in that form.
”Human again, stuck in that form, what the hell had i got my self into?”

Part 2:
Days went past as we spent time together. The rest of my group had ventured along to more adventures while i was still in town ”to repair my stuff and get new equipment”. Lied my fellow adventurers right in the face to be with a girl. Had i really fallen that much for her in so short ammount of time?
She didin’t really want to tell me about where she came form and so on but she was eager to know more about me and what i had seen of the world as an adventurer.

The days turned into a week and we were in my room at the inn. i had rented a bigger room becouse i didin’t know if she had somewhere to stay, this room had 2 rooms one room as bedroom and one room with a table, a couple of chairs and a bunch of furs on the floor along the back of the room (where i sleept).
It was morning .
*Knocking on the door* - I’m coming, I said standing up from ”my bed” and started walking towards the door.
She was in the bedroom still sleeping.
*More knocking* - Okey, okey, im here.
I opened the door and got a fist in my chest, fell back course i could not get air and was suprised of the iron covered hand.
Comon now von i did not knock you that hard now did i.
*Quick breath* who? *chiping for air*.
In the door there was a person covered in plate armor looking like a medival knight.
Comon dont you recognise your own brother? He took of his helmet to show his face.
*finnaly could breaht normaly* Oh now i see you was a bit confused with you having the helmet on, can i get a hand to get up? Holding out my hand towards him.
Sure you little wimp *he helped me up*, you have been awey from fights for to long, you are getting weak haha.
*Teasing smile at him* or it’s just becouse i was not prepaired you big brute.
While the comotion in the hallway took place she woke upand went to the hallway to see what all the noice was about.
She went past the corner to see me getting pulled up and almost droped by my brother when he noticed her standing there in her night cloths.
Hello! *almost a whisper to me* why didn’t you tell me you had female company?
It’s not what it looks like!
Sure it isin’t get some better cloths on you and meet me down in the inn, ill let you finnish up up here haha *he walked awey laughing all the way to have seen it all.
*Sign* great he just had to find out this way?
*She helped me up on my feet again* what you meen ”had to find out” you meen you hadn’t even told your brother that we are together?
*A bit stuned about she talking so much all of sudden* well no, but i was gonna do it!
I don’t doubt you on that but you better get dressed and go talk to him so he don’t start some rumor or anything.
*All possible rumors he could cook up went through my head and i rushed to get dressed*.

I came down still trying to get on one of my shoes. Noticed he had a small crowd around him at his table.
*I ran to the table and shouted* It’s all lies!
So it’s lies you did not have to pay for the beer tab a week ago, oh ok i have my share of the tab you can pay.
Wait no... *sign* fine. *hoping he will not starts talking about what he think he saw in my room.*
The crowd scatered and i sat down infront of him.
So what did you want to talk about *trying to play oblivious*
You know what i want to talk to you about, the girl you have in your room.
What about her?
Well considering how she was dressed you two did have...
NO WE HAD NOT!
Okey, relax bro, people are looking.
He was right people had slowed down the eating of the breakfast to listen better on what we were saying.
We were not doing anything in the bed together, i sleep on the furs in the first room and she have the bedroom.
So you’re the great messiah that lets girls sleep in beds and you sacrefise yourself to sleep on furs.
Haha very funny of you.
Hey by the way isin’t she the half scorpion girl you danced with befor you had to ”repair and buy new equipment”?
*Cant lie twice to my brother* yeah it’s the same girl.
Where is her... you know...
I have no idea, when i was in my room in the inn i heard a voice that i should look past the exteriour of creatures.
You heard a voice... are you sure she is not some kind of witch?
Well she have not bewitched me what i know of, exept she is really beutifull.
Dont tell me you have fallen for her!
Well i dunno.
Eather you have fallen or you have not, it’s not that hard to say?!
Well for me it’s.
The table became quiet and we listened to the other inn guests that had their breakfast.

It was my brother that broke the silence.
Hey i understand this might be new to you and all but you know this, ill do my best to stand behind your desicion.
Wow thanks.
Also remmember that the group is starting to wonder when you will get your stuff together to be able to move on and join up with us again.
*I looked back in my head at the days me and her had spent together* yeah well i would feel bad just to leave her.
*sign* if it’s gonna be so hard for you to do stuff ill do it.
He stood up from the table and headed to the stair leading to my room.
Hey where are you going?
Im gonna ask her if she wants to come along on our adventure.
Rapidly blinking trying to understand what he accutually just said.
Wait for me!
This time he didin’t even care to knock on the door ”luckely she had had time to get dressed in her normal cloths.
Hey you do you love my brother?
Well.. yeah i do *she looked awey blushing*
I reached the room just in time to hear her answer to my brothers frontal question.
So if von would come continue adventuring with me and the others would you want to come?
I was not standing next to my brother.
She shined up in a big smile and ran to me into a hug.
It’s okey for you vonnsy?
Well yeah ofcourse it is! *not really having a choice since i cant stand the thought of her beeing let down.
Then it’s settled we are riding of after lunch, pack your stuff and meet me at the stables.
My brother left with us 2 hugging eachother.

Part 3: The Mansion.

We set off at lunch as planed riding out of the valley. My brother took the lead with his horse and we followed after on one horse. She was looking back on the small town all the time untill we crossed the peek of the hill.
You dont have to worry you have me and my brother to protect you. I said looking back at her.
Yeah but lets keep a move on i don’t want to spend to much nights at campfires. My big brother then mumbled to him self about spiders or something.
Alright then big brother.

The long ride on horse back was annoying since i wasn’t really used to riding, I enjoyed more walking. But i didn’t want to slow us down so i just had to endure it.
We entered a mountain passage in between 2 large mountains and on the other side you could see the capitol.
The snow covered plain in front of it, the wall of mountains surounding it with a man made wall to protect it as well and the sun light barely coming over the mountain tops.The city was basicly beutifull and a bonus was the safest place to be in that i knew off.

We put our horses in that stable just inside the gate. I could barely walk straight with my legs hurting.
I tried to not show it but in vain both of them saw that i was limbing alittle. We exited the stable and found ourself in the market. All the merchants was calling out to the people passing by in a attempt to make them look at and buy their wares. We walked past all of them heading further into the city.

It was evening when we finnaly reached our destination, the guild mansion of ”The Gang”. It was christmas eve so there was a party already started when we got inside. I was thirsty so i went to the kitchen and was sserved some water.....

-Well looky here isin’t it the little wimp von?
- Hey im no wimp!
- Then show it.
I could not see the persons face but a silouete was all i needed to aim at. I dashed with my sword first at the silouete. I feelt the impact and was sure i had killed him.
- Well now this is intressting.
I looked down and saw in terror a longsword was through my body. I sank down to my knees not really realising i was about to die.
- Well you were the wimp i expected you to be, not able to defend anything.
I tried to reply but i could only caugh up blood. The little streangth that was left in my disapeared in that attempt and i fell the last part to the ground.
- Is this how i’m suposed to really die?

My eyes went wide open and i realised i was in my rooms bed. Good it was only a dream. Right in front of me in the bed was her... I was so suprised that i rolled out of the bed.
*Thinking* What happned yesterday? why are she in my bed?
I didn’t have time to think of more questions befor the door was opened.
- Marry cristmas von! Azuriel stoped in the middle of a steep seeing me in underwear laying on the floor with a girl in my bed.
I ran up to her, shoved her out of the door and closed it.
- Great, just fucking great ”T_T”.
She woke up by all the noice.
- Hey vonnsy what are you doing up?
I freezed at the question.
- Well im very hungry so ill go down to breakfast you can ocme along if you want.
- Okey ill just get my cloths together, you’ll wait for me, won’t you?
- ”Heh” yeah ofcourse. ”Cloths together?” wow i’m so screwed.

We went down to the breakfast hand in hand. ”Do i really want to know what happened yesterday or is it good i don’t remmember?”
People from the guild passed by looking at us or saying ”Good job von you’re finnaly a man”. Now there was no doubt about one thing that did happen...
We sat down in at the dinning table with my brother in fornt of us and Azuriel, Devilcraft at both sides.
- Hi guys.
- Hey von and his girlfriend. Devilcraft said in a smile.
We took the food we wanted that was already placed on the table and started eating.
- Wow von i never knew you were a party animal. My brother talked inbetween eating his stake.
”Party animal, me? were i drunk or something?” I could see on Azuiel that she was not happy with the start on the day.
- Here i come and wanting to be kind and you just shove me out the door.
- Sorry Azu...
- Well you can forget to get that present now!
- Okey it’s your choice ”was not really any idéa to try to beg for it”.
Our part of the table went quiet for a whille when we focused more on eating breakfast.
- So umm... what did i do yesterday?
- Why you ask? having memory loss?
- Well the last thing i remmember was i went to the kitchen and drank some water.
- Oh that was not water, that was vodka.
- So that’s why i dont remmember anything, i was drunk the whole evening.
- *I turned to ”my girlfriend”* did we ehhh do something in the bed together?
She put down the fork and knife and though for a few secounds.
Eather she will say that we did do it that i will belive or she will say we didn’t do it and there is a 50% chance that is true also.
- We did have.. sex is it called?
I could not move, i had turned into a statue or something.
- Hey von? ”I did not respond.”
- Vonnsy? ”still nothing”
- Comon now von this is not funny. Azuriel poked my arm.
- Bro comon get yourself together, it cant have been that bad? *my brother started waving infront of my eyes with his hand.*
After a minute passed that seamed like a enternety for me i could react again.
- I...
- Yes von?
- I... was drunk... T_T
- Well yeah you drank a lot of vodka.
- You’re not helping.
- Hey i’m only saying how it is.
- Please don’t fight over this.
- Well von you do love her don’t you?
Alweys that question.
- Yes i do love her! *turns to her and kisses her infront of everyone*
”Awsome i have become way to impulsive.”
- Wow vonnsy where did that come from?
- I’m sick of everyone asking the stupid questions about love so i have to show them that i love you...
She blushed and the rest of the breakfast was quiet.

This is from my time in Allods in the guild "The gang", it was in this game i meet Devilcraft and Azuriel (you guys know them as yumi and saatet) Very Happy

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  calese on Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:25 am

more good reads thx von...oh and must say my faovrite is ''The Mansion'' poor little vonnsy got drunk..lost his virginity and dint even get to remember it Razz lol gj hun Smile

Miced

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Glad you likes the reading. ^-^ yeah the last story was my attempt on making something like a love comedy. Razz

That signature "When the wind dies the world cease to move" is a part of rise againsts song "this is letting go" so it's not me that came up with it Razz

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  calese on Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:25 pm

well the stories are great loving them Smile and the quote i used well even if it came from somewhere else for you for me..i saw it in one of ur stories so i got it from you Razz hehe

Miced

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilcraft on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Vonsy tongue thanks for reposting your stories Smile

Allods story brings good memories...
and good job about the song (i think you also posted it back at the time) cheers

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name: Devilcraft
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

http://wishcraft.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilcraft on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm

We want more stories !!! *calls a strike*

Lol write us some more von von Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I don't have time, in between school and guild wars 2 there isn't much time left! Razz

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilcraft on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Vonhunter wrote:I don't have time, in between school and guild wars 2 there isn't much time left! Razz

Excuses... find the time ! Twisted Evil
Or i will send my leesh for you tongue

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  calese on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Devilcraft wrote:
Vonhunter wrote:I don't have time, in between school and guild wars 2 there isn't much time left! Razz

Excuses... find the time ! Twisted Evil
Or i will send my leesh for you tongue

Yes pls vonvon I love your stories ^^ *waits patiently*

Miced

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Chapter 1: Erubadhron.

I live in the Steel dragon family, they are one of the most known knight families in ”country”. Yet I wasn’t born a noble. The earliest memory I have is my big brother leaning over me while I was sitting in one of the markets alleys. He took pity on me and said he will ask his parents if they could take me in to set me up for a better future.
When i first came to their house i was astonished at the size of the mansion. The so called lawn by normal persons saying was a garden with many trees and flowers on the edges of the walking paths. We were now standing at the front door.
- By the way, what’s your name?
- *Still speechless of all the greatness at the outside of the mansion* My... name... is...
- It’s okey, just take it in your own pace, and remember to breath. My now big brother smiled at me.
- *I took a big breath* My name is Erubadhron thank you for helping me!
- Don’t mention it, I have to talk to my family first to check if it’s okey that we take you in.
- *A maid opened the door* Welcome home master, oh you have a friend with you.
- Thanks and yes this is Erubadhron, could you show him where he can get some more proper cloths while i go look for my father?
- As you wish master.
- Erubadhron follow this maid, i’ll see you soon.
I didn't really catch what they said i was only starring at all the painting on the wall, the chandelier in the ceiling.
- *He waved his hand in front of my eyes.* Hello wake up already? haha.
- Yeah sorry i spaced out.

I started to follow the maid at the same time my big brother started walking up the stairs on the other side of the room the door.
She lead me down a hallway, the carpet was red with a edge of gold colored thread. on the right side was doors to different rooms while the left side was covered with windows. She stopped at the last door in the hallway.
- Inside here is where the servants of this house change. the wardrobe is to the left just as you enter the room and the shower is to the right.
- Okey. can I just take any set of cloths i like?
- Well there is only maid costumes and butler costumes so I suggest you take any butler set that suits you. *She gave me a warm smile*
- Yeah i’m still kinda small so I’ll see if i can find anything that fits.
- How old are you anyway?
- I’m fourteen years old.
- Fourteen years old and you were alone in the market? Where is your real parents?
- I honestly ... don’t know.
- That’s just sad to hear. Well I’ll stay out here so when you’re done ill lead you to everyone.
- Alright, I’ll try to hurry.

When I had taken a shower and found the only new set of cloths that wasn’t to big I walked out the room and the maid was still there waiting as she said.
- I hope it didn’t take to long.
- Not at all, lets get going then.
We walked through the same hallway until we were back to the entrance, We walked to the other side of it and turned left to the first door.
- Here we are.
She opened the door to the dinner room. Same as the rest of the mansion it was stunning how well done everything were.
At the end of the long table sat Sir Charles, on his right side was my big brother , to Charles’s left sat lady Alicia and beside her was my little sister.
- So this is the boy my son found on the street.
- Y.. yes my name is Erubadhron it’s nice to meet you all.
- How old are you boy?
- I’m 14 years old, sir.
- Alright, take the seat next to my son and lets eat, I think you might be hungry.
- Thank you.
It was a bit awkward to begin with, after all i had no knowledge of exactly how to behave properly. When we all were done eating Charles said.
- I have thought about the matter over dinner and we will put you to a test.
- What sort of test?
- To see if you are fit to be a noble, there is a party coming up on the next weekend. If you can behave like a noble should do then i can accept you as my son.
- Erubadhron you don’t have to worry, me and my little sister will teach you the best we can. *He gave me that warm big brother smile.*
- Okey i have one week then, when are we gonna start?
- Haha, you’re sure are enthusiastic of this but lets start tomorrow after we all have had some rest?
- As you wish.

The maids showed me the house where everything were, it would take some time for me to be able to find everything but it would be like a little adventure when i got lost. As night closed in i was shown to the guest bedroom.
- This is where you will be staying in your trial time, hope it is comfortable.
- Thanks, oh where is the bathroom again?
- Turn left and 4 doors down the hallway.
- Okey thanks again.
- Good night.
- Good night.

(Fine you 2 want so badly to read, here is chapter one of 3 from my "book" Razz)
Hope it was enjoyable even if it's still work in progress.

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Chapter 2: The party:

The coming week was tough. I had to learn everything there was to learn.
- Erubadhron lets start with the basic of basic, how you are supposed to walk. Carry this book on your head and don’t let it fall.
- How am a book gonna help me walk properly?
- If it falls off it means you aren’t walking straight, now try it.
I put the small book on my head and tried to walk through the hallway. First step went okey, second step the book started to slide over my dark spiky hair. Two seconds later it was on the floor.
- Sorry.
- Don’t worry, none can do this or anything you need to learn on their first try. Now put the book back on your head and try again.
After a while I started to have this weird feeling that i knew how to do this in the right way. I improved bit by bit on my way to walk, we took a break when it was noon and time for lunch.
During the coming week they teached me everything, how to walk, how to talk, even how to stand correctly.

As the party came closer and closer i became more stressed that I would not perform good enough. Thankfully my brother and sister supported me all the time.
It was now saturday. The party was going to be on the evening so this was the final time i had to practice.
- This is all we have time to teach you, we have to go get ready, you should do the same. Said my brother.
- Okey.
I went and took a shower, dressed up in the cloths they had put on my bed and headed for the party.

The party itself was in a different building so I had too cross the front yard to get to it, One by one noble families from all classes rolled up to the stairs of the building in their carriages. i walked up the stairs, trying too look as normal as possible and hiding that i was really nervous. One of the maids was standing at the door.
- Ah welcome Erubadhron, good you didn’t get lost on your way over here, those cloths suits you well, good luck in there.
- Thanks, hope your work will go well this evening.

I entered the huge ball room, there was people everywhere, I had seen a lot of people in the market but this was different, I had never seen this many people being in the same room in all the fancy clothing. I looked out over the crowd to try to spot my brother or sister but in vain there were to many people. I was standing there on the top of the stair like a lost sheep until my brother had spotted me.
- Why are you only standing here and not enjoying the party a little until my father comes to do his speech?
- Well I tried to find you in the crowd but I failed.
- Hehe, don’t worry I’m here now, lets see what people we can let you talk to without you making to big mess of yourself?
- Hey! I’m not that bad at talking.... am I?
- We’ll see. He gave me a teasing smile and lead me down into the crowd.
He lead me to three of his friends to start me off easy, They were one Hunter, one Elementalist and one Templar.
- Hello guys, Say hi to my little brother.
- Hello little man how are you today? Said the templar while reaching out for a handshake.
- I’m alright,(While i was shaking his hand) a bit overwhelmed at the crowd but nothing to worry about.
- Hey I didn’t know you had a little brother. said the Elementalist looking me up and down.
- Yeah it’s not official yet but i’m sure it will be soon. He gave me a warm smile.
We small talked until Sir Charles came to tell his speech.
- Friends, Relatives, Family members, Fellow country men. Thank you all for coming to this party. Hope you all have enjoyed my food and drinks. But this is not only a party for our enjoyment, we all know that monsters have started appearing in the dark corners of our kingdom we have our guards defending our cities and homes but it won’t be bad for us to prepare incase they can’t hold them off. But that is for another time, we are at a party after all so we should have fun and forget about the bad things for a while.
We returned to the party. You might think the test to see if I was suited to be a noble went by with no problems and or failures, you’re wrong, I messed up some of the talking and almost made one guy trip since I was standing wrong (my leg was to far out so yeah...).
After the party was over and I was escorting out the reminding of the guests until one of the butlers waved me over.
- The master wants a word with you.
- Of course, lead the way.
We walked past the ball room out to the hallway that was behind it and knocked on one of the doors.
- Come on in. Came from inside the room.
The butler opened the door for me and I walked in, as I had entered the room he closed it behind me.
I was really nervous since that was where my life was gonna be decided, if I was gonna be a street child or if I was gonna be a noble.
- Take a seat. Charles pointed at one of the chairs.
The room itself had bookshelves covering the wall to the left and the wall where the door was, the wall in front of me was mostly windows but in between them was also some smaller bookshelves and finally in the end of the room was a desk with a fireplace next to it with some chairs in front of the fire.
- (As I was taking my seat he said) How did you think it went?
- In my own opinion I think it went alright, some things could have gone better though.
- Well you messed up on a thing or two but it’s not that bad considering you only had a week to learn everything.
- So, what’s the judgment?
- We’ll take you in, you still have to work on your flaws and learn to use a sword since we are a family of knights.
- Of course, I’ll do my best to not disappoint you or the family.
- Glad to hear that. Well that was all for now you can go back to the remaining of the guests.
When I left the room I was proud of myself to have been able to be taken into the family. The last guests was escorted out and I went to my room to sleep as a part of the Steel dragons for the first time.

(Same as the first one this is work in progress)

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilcraft on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:01 pm

One word : " cheers outstanding cheers " !

Thanks for sharing Smile
Waiting for part 3 now Wink

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  calese on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:35 am

OMG the bathroom is 4 doors down...better be fast if you reallllly need to go Razz

good job vonvo love them as always

Miced

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Chapter 3: The unique knight and the birthday:

Around a year later during one of my sword trainings. We were training in the garden me and my brother while my sister was looking at the butterflies and flowers around us.
We clashed sword against sword on the grass that was still a little wet from the morning dew. We were both holding a two handed training sword in our hands. I broke off by taking a step back to try to make a swinging attack from my right side to his left. As soon as I started the attack he had already read me to know what I was gonna do so he parried the blow and hit me on my right shoulder which made me trip over.
- Darn it, why can’t I ever get a hit on you?
- Well for starters I have trained a lot more then you and I have never lost a duel, anyway I think that wraps up the basics of one handed and two handed swordsmanship, so which one do you like more?
- The two handed is a bit heavy but that’s quite obvious since you are supposed to have two hands on the handle and it’s type of slow to use. Then again the one handed feels like something is missing when I’m using it.
Well we could give you a shield to the one handed but that would make you look more like a templar then a knight.
- *I picked up another training sword and tried it in my other hand* Is it ok if I try to use two one handed swords?
- I have never seen a knight or templar ever use that, only a few Rangers do that since most like to use bows. Are you sure you’re even in the right section of the classes? ”hehe” But yeah go ahead.
- Just trying to find my own style that’s all.
- Alright then, you’re ready?
- As ready as I ever will be!

I ran up at him with both swords down my legs. He didn’t have to try hard to lift his big sword into the right angle to strike me. He swung his sword and I parried with both swords for maximal defense. Sadly he was much stronger then me but I was also ready for the blow, it didn’t knock me off my feet but it sent me gliding over the grass away from him.
- Well at least you have learned how to parry.
I didn’t give a response as I had put my foot into digging into the ground to use it as a spring board to gain back my lost momentum towards him.
- *my brother thinking* He’s gonna try same thing again, haven’t i taught him that the same thing don’t work twice?
I ran up to him, he prepared to swing at me again, he took a step forward to initiate his attack but instead of going straight into the blow I took a quick step to the side where he didn’t have his sword on, dashed forward just in time to dodge the swing and hit him on his back shoulder.

The momentum I had however did not end there as I couldn’t break so efficiently I ran straight into a apple tree.
- Hey not bad, not bad at all. But you have to train on the finish. *he started laughing* (I could also hear my sister laughing from a distance)
- *A apple fell down on my head* Oww, yeah that could have ended better.
- Well you got a hit in on me none the less, good job, i think we have found the fighting style that fits you.
- Yeah this is much more my style then the other combinations.
He helped me up on my feet and I dusted off some leaves that had been caught in my cloths.
- Well that’s enough training for today I think, tomorrow we can train more on your knight fighting style with dual swords.
- I will be unique at least.
We walked up to the staircase of the house to sit down and rest a little. My sister was still walking around in the garden.
- You know it’s her birthday soon right?
- Oh no I’ve forgotten all about that! I need to run to town and buy her something!
- Haha, yeah that’s just like you, always forgetting things here and there, don’t worry though i got you covered.
He gave me a small red box. I was about to open it but he put his hand over it.
- I want it to be a surprise for the both of you. *he gave me a teasing smile* just make sure she don’t get it before the right day.
- Yes sir! I will keep it safe! *gave him a teasing smile back*.

A week passed and it was finally time for my sisters birthday.6t It hadn’t been easy too keep the present hidden from her though since I couldn’t keep a straight face if she asked me if I had bought her anything. And when i didn’t say if I had (but my facial expression gave it away that I had something), so from time to time I could walk into my room only to find her searching for it.
Back to the birthday party at hand.
I had grow become used to these sorts of events over the course of the year. I had put on my suit that was by now custom made for me and not one of the old butler ones. I walked down the stairs to the main floor.
- Hello sir Erubadhron, how are you today? Asked my brothers best friend.
- I’m fine how are you sir..?
- Sir Richard, you really have so much on your mind to forget your big brothers best friends name?
- Yeah sorry Richard, I had it in the back of my head.
- Sure you had, is that present for her?
- Yes, have you seen her around here?
- Last time I saw her she was at the back tables.
- Okay thank you, hope you have a good evening.
- You too now go, I bet she want to see what her brother have bought her.

Well that could have gone better, forgetting the name of him... I really didn’t know what went through my mind that moment, it was just blank. I left Richard to talk with the other Templars he was standing with.
- *Thinking to myself* Alright back table, *walked to the set of tables in the end of the room* now where are she?
- You’re looking for me?
She was standing right behind me and her sudden talking startled me. She was wearing a long black dress.
- Please don’t sneak up on me like that, *my heart was beating fast from the startle* Then again you always liked to startle me.
- Haha, yeah cause you always have such a cute facial expression.
- Well good thing you’re enjoying yourself on your birthday, here’s your present.
- Finally, lets see what you have kept hidden for me this entire week.
- She opened the box and inside was a heart shaped necklace. There was a small button on the side. When she pressed it (after have turned a little red over the shape of the necklace) there was 2 pictures in it, one picture on me and one on her. Across the pictures there was written: ”You will always have a special place in my heart / Erubadhron”.
Now if something her face turned bright red like a rose.
- Wha... wha... what?! She stared down at the letters, back up at me and back down at the letters.
I looked over at my brother that was laughing his ass of at me.*Me thinking* Geez you’re so helpful brother.
- Hey... umm... you know.
*She put her index finger in front of my mouth and then just walked away* It left me speechless to try to stop her from leaving.
When she had left and my brother stopped laughing, he walked over to me.
- So how did you like the surprise?
- Just...WHAT?!
- Haha, the look on you 2 faces was priceless.
- *Sigh* I knew she enjoyed pulling pranks and startle me but you too?
- Yeah i like your facial expressions too. And don’t worry, she won’t misunderstand it at all. *He had a little evil smile on his lips*
- Well hopefully this will blow over soon.

I tried to go back to enjoy the party but my mind was stuck thinking on what had happened 5 minutes ago. I passed one of the tables where there were sitting a group of 4 boys.
- Hey look it’s the stray dog the steel dragons took in. Said the oldest of them, he looked like he was 18.
- Dude what are you even doing here? Get back to the street where you belong.
I started to get angry at their comments.
- You guys saw that earlier? Even his sister can’t even stand being close to him and his brother only sees him as a clown.
- *Me thinking* That’s it! I had this burning desire to just turn around and punch him.
I clenched my right fist and started turning around towards them as a flame started to develop in my closed hand. Then my sister ran over to me.
- Oh there you are! Lets go and dance! She pulled me away in my arm.
- Yeah thats right, keep your puppy on a short leech!
- Please just ignore him, he’s a jerk.
By the time we reached the dance floor the fire in my right hand had disappeared. We started dancing but i was still on edge.
- About that necklace, I am really happy you gave it to me and I want to talk to you later.
- *I took a deep breath* Sure I need something else too think about.
The rest of the dancing was in silence.

I went away from the party early so I could walk off the remaining of my annoyance
- What the hell was that fire? I know there’s Elementalists that use it but for all I know the closest I’m to the classes are a Knight. Oh right my sister wanted to talk with me.
I walked back to the main house, walked up the stairs and turned right to head to her room. Her room was three doors down the hallway while mine was five doors down. I knocked on the door.
- *I didn’t get any response* Hey sis you’re still awake?
- *Still no response* Okay i’m coming in.
I opened the brown wooden door slowly and peeked inside. A candle was burning on a table leaving a dim shine over the room. I looked over at her bookshelf, her table and her bed but she was nowhere to be found.
- *Me thinking* Hmm she still at the party or something?
I closed the door and went back to my room. When I entered I walked straight to my bed and laid down on my back.
- I’ll just rest a bit and then talk with her.

I closed my eyes and what seemed like 2 minutes was actually a hour. When I opened my eyes again after my nap I had rolled over to my left side in my sleep and in front of my laid my sister. While still being sleepy it took me a second or two to realize that she was laying there looking at me while I had been sleeping and only in her night gown.
- Am I still dreaming?
- If it is a dream it has to be a good dream, but no this is not a dream.
- Oh... Then why are you laying here staring at me?
- What? Can’t I admire the sleepy face of my brother that holds a special place in his heart for me?
With that sentence I remembered my big brothers ”prank” and sat right up in the bed and started to stand up. But I did this to fast so it made me become a little dizzy and fell back down on the bed sitting.
- Umm, umm, umm...
- You don’t have to say anything, the necklace says it all.
I was speechless and could just stare at her while she stared back at me.
She sat up in the bed also so our eyes was on the same level. We just sat there looking at each other for a while until she made her move. She hugged me and I froze right in place. A minute passed by and she released me.
- Well I should let you sleep, I bet we both had a exhausting day.
- Y... yeah.
She walked to the door and turned around as she was leaving the room to give me a smile which was a little hard to see cause of the small light from the candles in the hallway.
- Good night.
She closed the door and silence once again entered the room. I laid back down on the bed with my mind being restless in my head. It took a good while until i could finally make myself fall asleep.

Same as the other ones, changes might be done before i'm done with the entire thing etc, hope it was enjoyable.

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Devilcraft on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Wow, very talented von.

I enjoyed every moment reading it, thanks for sharing!!! cheers
Hope you're doing fine and all is well.

Take care and post up some more stories when you can Smile

Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vonhunter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Chapter 4: To see past the windows:

Since I had been taken in to the family I hadn’t seen much more of the outside world except for one time when we went to the tailor, cause I had been busy with training to become a worthy noble and knight to not disappoint anyone. But one day after sword practice with my brother I was laying down on the grass looking up at the clouds, thinking.
- Hey brother?
- Yes?
- Do you think it would be okay for me to go to town?
- Well you have worked hard indeed so yes I think you could take the rest of the day off. Do you want me to come with you?
- No I’ll be fine, want to try something different on my own.
- Fair enough, but be home before it gets dark, or you’ll start worrying your sister. *he gave me a teasing smile and headed for the house*
”He won’t leave that night 2 days ago alone will he?” I though as i got up and dusted of the grass strains I had stuck on my pants. ”Well i think I’ll go get changed, don’t want to go into town looking to fancy.

I went in to the house, took a shower and went back to my room to change. I took on my black duster that reached down to just under my knees over my dark green shirt along with my brown leather pants. Just as I had gotten dressed with these cloths my door opened.
- Going somewhere?
- Yeah i’m heading to the town. ”I were surprised that she would just pop up.”
- I’m still thinking of that night. Said my sister while playing with her hair.
- *I took on my white gloves* Yeah the party was sure something. ”Why am I trying to avoid what happened?”
- Yes it was, but your gift was the best of the entire evening. You knew exactly what I wanted.
- ”I could say that it was actually my brothers so called prank but that would make her sad or hurt and I couldn’t stand seeing her like that.” Yeah, at least I got you figured out in this family of ours. *I gave her a warm smile*.
She was standing in the door way and as I passed her she hugged me.
- Don’t get lost now, haha.
- Haha, don’t worry about that you.
She let go of me and I left the house.

”Hmm so where should I head first?” ”I guess I should just head to the market and have a look around.”
The old brown reddish brick houses I passed looked like they were faintly glowing in the mid day sun. The streets were made out of small gray square plates laid next to each other. There were more and more people passing me by the closer I got to the market. In front of me there were a group of children playing tag so I walked to the side not to interrupt their game. Coming up was a clearing between the houses and in the plaza were the market. In the center of the market were a statue surrounded by a fountain. The statue itself were showing a group of people. It was six people sculptured, a Elementalist with its’ long robe and pointy hat, a priest with some plated robes with a cross covering the chest, a ranger were crouched down with his bow drawn as his pose, next to him were a panther, a rouge with her double daggers standing in the back of the group and in the front of the group were standing a knight with his two handed sword struck down in the ground in front of his legs wearing plate armor and a templar standing with his shield and sword looking ready for a fight also in plate armor.
The merchants had put up their stands around the edges of the plaza and had made straight lines from the streets to the center where the fountain were, there also were smaller paths or streets between the stands so that you didn’t have to go to the center to get to some other road out from the plaza. They were standing there asking if any of the people passing by if they were interested in what they had to sell, I politely said no thanks to all of the merchants asking me these questions.

I were heading down the road on the other side of the plaza and noticed a blacksmith hammering a piece of metal on top of a anvil. This were in a intersection so i could only see the side of the house where he had his forge.
- Hello mr blacksmith, how are you this bright day?
- *He put down the red orange blade in a big bucket of water and then looked up at me* Well hello there young boy, with all the adventurers going through here that needs their armor and weapons repaired and or bought anew I can’t complain about the coin I earn. Are you looking for something special?
- I would like to see what swords you have for sale.
- You can talk to my apprentice inside, the door is just around the corner.
- Okay, thank you.
I went around to see the sign hanging over the door saying: ”The obsidian forge”
”Quite unique name for a forge.” I though as I opened the door. Inside the light were dampened cause the smoke from the forge outside had blackened the windows so little light came streaming in through them. A bell rang when i opened the door to alarm the people inside that a new possible customer had entered the building.
- Hello?
From the back room came a young man that looked like he was in his 20s.
- Hi, I suppose you’re looking for a weapon, we have everything from daggers to two handed swords.
- I would like to buy a one handed sword.
He looked me up and down.
- Hmm I think i got a sword that should suit you well.
He returned to the back room and came back out with a pitch black blade.
- This sword is light in weight so it’s not hard to swing. Considering your body build that would work better for you then a heavier one. At the same time this sword needs very little maintenance cause it’s made with specially prepared obsidian ores.
- Okay i’ll take it, how much?
- 1000 rupees.
- That much for one sword?!
- It’s one of a kind, i’m not even sure my master can make it again. And he’s the most skilled blacksmith in the entire city.
- Alright then. *I took out my bag of rupees and counted up the necessary amount to pay the clerk.*
- Here you go. *I gave him the money and took the sword in my hands.*
- Hope it will serve you well, please come again if you need some armor or a shield to go with it.
- I will do just that, Good bye.
The bell above the door rang once again as I opened the door and I started going home.

I took some different streets back to the mansion then the ones I had taken to get to the blacksmith. I passed a bakery with the smell of freshly baked bread flowing out into the street from one of it’s windows. I went by a Tavern with a mix of cheerful loud singing and talking coming through the door. When I were halfway past a magic shop I remembered at the party that I had conjured fire which had been contained within my closed fist. I checked how much money I had left, with a quick count I got it to around 200 rupees. ”Probably not enough for a spell book or the like, heh who am I kidding I’m a knight.” I thought as I closed my purse and opened the door.
It were like I had walked straight into a rainbow, a mix of all the rainbows colors were organized after one another into what at first glance could be stunning.
There were 2 other customers there apart from me, one standing in the blue section of the shop and the other one in the purple section.
Welcome to the Shiny spellbook What type of magic are you interested in?
It was a young woman who had approached me. She had brown hair that went down to her shoulders and were dressed in a long dark blue robe.
- Yeah, hello... ”I were still trying to get past the colorful interior of the shop.”
- You’re not sure? Well let me have a closer look at you and I might figure out what type of mage you look like.
I took a step forward so she could walk around me to get the whole picture.
- ”She started pacing back and forth in front of me while never staring me up and down.” Hmm.... okay, hey wait a minute aren’t you a part of the Steel Dragon family that lives in that big mansion at the edge of town? Are’t they all supposed to be famous Knights or something?
- Yeah... I just wanted to widen my understanding of the other classes.
- Oh well in that case you don’t want my opinion now? Or do you still want it?
- Go ahead, I have made you spend time analyzing me so why not? ”I gave her a reassuring smile that it would be okay.”
- Why thank you, well it would be either a Necromancer or a Elementalist.
- Why couldn’t i be a priest or a druid?
- Cause you’re a city boy, no offense, of course you could become a druid but it’s much easier to become one if you live in the countryside or in the forest already to get in touch with nature. And why not priest? Well you don’t look like the religious type.
- Okay, all good thoughts, so why should I be a Necromancer or a Elementalist?
- Necromancer would suit you, you don’t look like you care that much for what the church has to say and a minion or two wouldn’t hurt now would it? Haha, that aside as a Elementalist, well you would look very good in their classic robes, like the one I’m wearing but of course a bit more masculine looking.
- Do you have any basic spell books for a beginner Elementalist?
- This is a magic shop so yes we have spell books all the way from beginner to master levels. ”She walked over to the red section followed by the blue and yellow ones.” Here are one for fire, one for water, one for lightning and one for earth magic.
- How much do they cost?
- Well all together they would cost 800 rubees but for you I could cut it down to 600 rubees.
- How very generous of you. I only have 200 though so I’ll take the book about fire magic.
- We went over to the counter and I emptied my purse so she could count it all.
- Okay that’s all, good luck in learning about your new ”hot” knowledge of magic.
- Haha, yeah thank you, good bye.
- Bye.
I left the shop and the sun had begun to set. ”I should head straight home so they don’t start worrying about me.” On my way home I passed by a set of brick houses. I could see through the windows different families who had gathered for dinner and at the sight of their dinner my stomach rumbled. ”Don’t worry stomach you will get filled soon enough.” I picked up my pace and when the sun had set I reached the gates of the mansion.

- Welcome back Sir Edern, *The butler noticed the sword on my back and the book in my hand* I see you went on a shopping spree today.
- Yeah you could say that. Thank you for welcoming me back.
- No problem sir, just doing my job. Dinner is getting prepared so you should put your things in your room then go to the dinning room.
- I will do just that. See you later.
I walked past the butler and headed towards the house. Some stars were sparkling in the sky and the crescent moon were rising slowly in the distance. The sound of some birds chittering in the distance had a calming effect.
I opened the door to the mansion and the smell of the food being prepared slowly found its way to my nose. I took a deep breath and headed upstairs towards my room. When I had reached the final step of the stair I met my sister.
- Well hello there, *she looked me up and down* You would almost look like a real knight if it weren’t for that book. I didn’t know you were such a big reader.
- Yeah I’m not really that into reading. It’s just this book might be interesting.
- Oh? What’s it about?
- *Tried to walk past her but she walked to the side to block my path* Well you know just some adventure story...
- Like I would believe that. *She reached for the book*
- *I put the book behind my back* Well I got to go, dinner’s ready soon so I should hurry to my room with my things. You should head to the dinning hall too.
- I won’t give up that easily!
After trying to pass her three times in a row and she kept blocking my path i managed to quickly make a trick step to the left then go around her left side.
- Hey, no fair!
- Sorry, well see you later at dinner. *I started to run down the hallway.
- Wait... Fine! *she walked down the stairs*.
”I can’t tell anyone about this just yet, at least I think she doesn’t know even though she stopped me yesterday”. I put the sword on the table in my room and hid the book under the bed and went down to dinner.

Chapter 5: The spell blade:

The following week I studied the book to enhance my affinity with fire magic, I tried
to keep it as secret as possible, a mage in a house full of knights, yeah that wouldn’t look wrong at all. My brother and sister probably knew all along that I were doing something odd. They might even known that it had something to do with magic. I kept improving my sword skills while sparring with my brother and some time after that week had passed I were in my room.

-*Knock on the door* Hey brother are you in there?
-*I closed the book and tried to throw it under the bed without a sound, I wasn’t successful and it made a loud noise when it hit the floor.* Be right there.
- Are you okay in there, did you drop something?
- Umm yeah sorry I was thinking and you startled me so I accidentally made the chair fall. *I opened the door.* Here I am.
- Indeed there you are. *He looked over my shoulder.* Why is a book laying halfway
under your bed?
- Ehh.....
- *I backed slowly to the book and pushed it under the bed with my foot.* What book?
- Right... even if I wouldn’t have seen the book that would have been suspicious. *He walked into my room and took out the book*.
- *I saw no point in trying to hide it anymore.* So you wanted to talk to me about something or why did you come here?
- *He looked on the cover of the book* So you’re serious at learning magic.
- Well it wouldn’t hurt now would it?
- True, but in my opinion you should focus on getting better at your swordsmanship, wielding two swords is no easy task you know. Even if I say this though you should go after what you want and not put too much thought into what others think. I’m sure if you said you were interested in fire, or any other type of magic, father would listen to it.
- Are you sure about that?
- Yeah he would listen, but if he would like what he hear is a different matter. *he gave me a teasing smile.*
- Haha very funny. Anyway I will just have to try, the worst that could happen is that I would be scolded.
- Or thrown out of the house, hehe.
- Hey! That’s not something you should joke about!
- Okay, okay sorry mr taking everything seriously. Well anyway ready for todays practice or you want to throw fireballs at me?
- It would be actually good to practice that. For both me and you. *I give him a teasing smile*.
- Right, anyway fetch your swords and then meet me in the garden.
- Yes, yes. See you soon.
I went back in my room and fetched my two wooden sword that were leaning on my closet. Next to it leaning on the wall were the sword that I had bought the other day in town. I hurried out of my room to not keep my brother waiting and crashed into Catharine.
- Sorry Catharine I were in a hurry and didn’t see you.
- Well you’re usually not in this hurry to training, anything’s wrong?
- No nothing is wrong. *I helped her back on her feet* Sorry again but I need to go, hate to keep people waiting.
- No problem. Good luck.
- Thank you.

I ran through the hallway, passed a few servants on the way and came out of the front door to the yard. I looked out over the yard while standing on the stairs but couldn’t see my brother anywhere.
*Thinking to myself* i didn’t take that long on me to get here, so where is he?
I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see that is was Sir Charles, my father that was standing behind me.
- Don’t look so startled boy, Rowen said you were waiting for me in the yard to talk about something.
- What... yeah... umm.... *Me thinking* Damn it always he’s going to make me having a hard time.
- No rush, i don’t have any meetings or the like to attend today so take your time.
- It’s just... What is your view on mages?
- Mages? Well some of them can take a bit to much pride in their knowledge of things since they like to dwell in the world of books and the arcane. But they are good fighters on the battlefield none the less. Why the question?
- Well, father. I have discovered that i have some amount of skill when it comes to fire magic so I were thinking of if you would approve of me practicing it.
- You a mage? Some one in the Steel dragon family that has been known through generations to be great knights are going to be a mage?
- I know it was a stupid idea, please forget I ever mentioned it.
- With resolve that weak you’re not going to get far you know. *sigh* Well you’re already viewed in some aspects as the black sheep of the family so wouldn’t put to much harm to it if you were a mage on top of it all.
- So... You’re alright with it?
- Of course. If you think you’ll be a good mage then by all means go for it. Just don’t start any wild fires.
- Thank you, I’ll do my best to make you proud!
- Knowing you I’ll take your word on it, now go see where that brother of yours is hiding.
- Most likely somewhere close by so he can watch us, as he usually does.

My father walked back into the house and soon after as i had suspected my brother showed up.
- There you are! I thought by now you wouldn’t get lost, guess I were wrong.
- Yeah go ahead and play oblivious, you set this up but it didn’t go as you had planed huh?
- Oh it went exactly as i had hoped, cause now you have to be even more focused on your training to not let father down.
- True. I have memorized a few of the ways to use fire magic, shall we try them out or just normal swords training?
- Edern, I’m a knight not a mage. I can train you in how to use your two swords to the best of my ability but when it comes to magic there is little to nothing that I can do to help you. Besides don’t mages typically use staves or what not to amplify their magic?
- Good point and yes they do. *I laid down my swords on the gravel path* But as stated they are to amplify, not required to use so...
- I took a deep breath and focused on my hands. I could feel a small surge of mana going from my chest out to my arms and ending in my palms where the mana transformed into a spark and finally a small flame appeared in both of my palms.
- So just see, they aren’t that big cause I’m still the lowest among novices or don’t have a staff as a amplifier but they still showed up.
- It’s a start I guess, now could you put them out before you burn the lawn or something?
- *I threw the right fire up a inch in the air and caught it again. Did the same after with the left but it slipped between my fingers and fell down on the gravel* Oh, you meant something like that would happen?
- Yes exactly. Now make it disappear or are you too bad for that too?
- Shouldn’t be that hard, Just need to stop the flow of mana to it.
- But as one might think, you should never play with fire and this was one of those events. When I tried to make it disappear it only grew larger and erupted throwing small fires left and right.
- Well that answers my question doesn’t it? Now hurry and fetch some water!
- Yes sorry!

After burning a few flowers and some grass we managed to put the fire out.
- You need a lot more training if you’re seriously thinking on becoming a mage at all. Shall I ask one of my friends to tutor you?
- That would be best yes, don’t want to cause more harm then I already have.
- I’ll send a messenger after we’re done with todays practice, cause it looks like it needs to be quickly if our yard is going to survive.
- Haha really funny.
- No I’m serious, that or you will have to stop using magic until he gets here, cause this were something that looked basic and you didn’t pull it off.
- Yeah, you’re right.
After that small talk we continued with the usual sword practice without magic wouldn’t want to start a wild fire now would we.

Miced
Miced

Character sheet
Experience:
1/100  (1/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top